hi all im not a dealer or peddler im selling these two dogs due to a ban and a recent raid now i have to go back to court for a breach.

just so you all understand im not in it for the money but if caught again then its a prison sentance.post-6977-1231963085.jpgpost-6977-1231963102_thumb.jpgthese dogs must go to a working home the cream bicth is a 1 1/2 years old and has killed plenty of bunnies and there cousins day and night.the black bicth is just a year old and un tested bred from working parents whos grandparents worked.i want £250 for each dog.

thanks for looking

hi all im not a dealer or peddler im selling these two dogs due to a ban and a recent raid now i have to go back to court for a breach.

just so you all understand im not in it for the money but if caught again then its a prison sentance.post-6977-1231963085.jpgpost-6977-1231963102_thumb.jpgthese dogs must go to a working home the cream bicth is a 1 1/2 years old and has killed plenty of bunnies and there cousins day and night.the black bicth is just a year old and un tested bred from working parents whos grandparents worked.i want £250 for each dog.

thanks for looking

alright mate im intrested in the cream bitch give me a call on 07903986901 plz

Fecking police,nowt better too do!

Good luck!

my son brought a stepthrew ped 20 quid well turned out to b stolen he been riding it illegally at night to is cousins and just down the marsh road ,l understand he shouldnt off been l no that, but l got raided last week for a petrol can sum screw drivers and a crash helmet ,plus the ped ,2 riot vans and a camara van , took my son ad him all day them came through and said n.f.a no further action them c,,tsserching my house for this shitt ,wott a waste off time n effort

Guest miller1989

Sorry to hear this mate,fecking police wana get druggys,murders,rapists off the streets! There fooking pathetic,ill never give in hunting id rather keep on the move,if they catch you once move away! Dont pay tax,you pay your tax to fook up a good nite lamping! Coz the police have nowt better to do,i could give them enough work to last a life time,doing something that helps everyone out,not helping the antis who realy couldnt give a shit about the animals,they just think its a cruel blood sport! :angry: