BB's?????

Your kidding surely?

A high bird for a tuftie would be 50yards, beyond that it is not sport but luck and a wide spread that leads to pricked birds crashing to the ground or flying off to die or become sick of lead poisoning (not the ethical way to aquire wild duck and can lead to the guy who does kill the bird next time eating a duck with high levels of lead in it's blood).

Change your BB's to 4's or 5's and shoot 34grm or 36grm (try Victory fibre wad 35grm 5's), that is what I would call "an err on the side of caution"

The 34grm BB's are a fox load!

BB's?????

Your kidding surely?

A high bird for a tuftie would be 50yards, beyond that it is not sport but luck and a wide spread that leads to pricked birds crashing to the ground or flying off to die or become sick of lead poisoning (not the ethical way to aquire wild duck and can lead to the guy who does kill the bird next time eating a duck with high levels of lead in it's blood).

Change your BB's to 4's or 5's and shoot 34grm or 36grm (try Victory fibre wad 35grm 5's), that is what I would call "an err on the side of caution"

The 34grm BB's are a fox load!

hahaha sorry i was reading some american articles and they seem to use bb,s for most wildfowling (well some do). thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...