Beddy x Whippet Bitch pup wanted

Must be rough coated first cross..in Scotland but willing to travel down to Leeds area - furthest. Must be bitch. Country home offered with lots of land/other dogs/horses etc.
If only you wanted a dog instead of a bitch! my mates got just what your after 10wks old but has a todger! :D type in anthonychez have a look at the pic it mite change your mind! atb
Must be rough coated first cross..in Scotland but willing to travel down to Leeds area - furthest. Must be bitch. Country home offered with lots of land/other dogs/horses etc.

your friend called me, thanks for putting her on to me but shame i only had a dog left...

your friend called me, thanks for putting her on to me but shame i only had a dog left...

Definately a shame, 'cause he's a nice looking pup ;)

Glad they phoned you..they are a great home for the right pup..but it has to be a bitch, their male Border Terrier wont have another dog in the house. If anyone hears of a bitch pup i'd really appreciate the nod. Thanks. :)