need sum help here lads

Guest matty_g

Guest matty_g

reet me and me [bANNED TEXT] sed we wuould go ferretin yesterday jst 4 a laff and he has a boy ferret and i have a girl one we decided to introduce the ferrets with each other and the boy one grabbed my girl one by the neck and dragged he down the hole they were down the hole 4 about 20 mins doin it :) and then the male came out with a big cheesy grin on his face

so i take it i am guna get kits

so i need al the help i can get on how long it will take 4 them nd [bANNED TEXT] i need to do with them and all the rest more info the better

chers matt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rabbithunter2006

reet me and me [bANNED TEXT] sed we wuould go ferretin yesterday jst 4 a laff

what's so funny about going ferreting?

Im still dying to know what's so funny about going ferreting

he must be a bit thick . :good:

possibly

theres nothing funny about going ferreting, its a well known sport that alot of people enjoy. you shouldnt go ferreting if u dont know 100% what you are doin for ur sake and both the ferret and rabbit. ull have a lot on your hands when kits are born !!!

Mattyg from what ive seen your a grade A muppet either that or your retarded. Did you have a locator i doubt it, Did you consider there would be alot of babie rabbits about? If you didnt know your jill was in season your a wanker who doesnt deserve to own any animals. And if you did know and still put a hob with her your a fool :blink:

Mattyg from what ive seen your a grade A muppet either that or your retarded. Did you have a locator i doubt it, Did you consider there would be alot of babie rabbits about? If you didnt know your jill was in season your a wanker who doesnt deserve to own any animals. And if you did know and still put a hob with her your a fool :blink:

hes only 15yrs old lads don't be to harsh on him

Guest tiawu

Its not like Jordan to have a go at the kids is it ? Bet he was bullied at school :yes:

15 years old? Number one he should pay more attention in his english lessons. Number two at 15 he should be using his head and realise when a jills in season you dont put a bloody hob near her if you dont want kits :ph34r:

And yes i was bullied at school :whistle: :whistle: :cry::laugh:

Guest matty_g

yous are all shan on this forum i am 15 i havent been ferretin for very long and it was a mistake gettin here pregnant but it wont happen again i dont no any one round mine that goes ferretin and i come on here for a bit of help and al the happens is i get the piss took out of is so yous have lost a member

and i sed it was a laugh because we sed lets gan get sum little 1s for a luagh and you dont normoly go out when there is little ones there

and thanks to the people who have helped me in my posts and not took the piss

Guest RobW71

Calm down matty.

Ferreting is great fun, what else would it be, sometimes out in the most fowlest of weather(you need a sence of humour), I've had some great laughs out Ferreting, gained a lot of experiance and have some memerable moments over the 20 odd years I've been at it.

Sometimes Ferreted late in the season, sometimes only stopped when it got to hot.

When I first started I never had a Locator and never had anyone to go out with, same as the Terriers, I just got on with it.

Whilest out Ferreting, I've never lost(came home without) my Ferrets, lost a couple to the Terriers, but always came home, or caught next morning.

Accidental matings can happen, it's not a crime, and if you live anywhere like around here, you'll have no problem getting rid of the kits, they're a popular pet nowadays.

I wish I had some 15yr olds around here to give me a hand, Ferreting, Foxing and Lamping, it can get pretty lonely out on your own late Jan/Feb.

Stick at it matt, let it go over your head bud, you've nothing to prove.

Look after your Ferrets, Repect your Quarry and have a feckin good crack :good:

Regards Rob