HW95K project

T78

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maltenby,thats what i mean about the weight,i think these are just right in weight and its the 80's etc that are TOO heavy!

:yes: I'll have to have a go of one of them at some point. :thumbs:

sweet guns to shoot. ;) the v mach just makes them sweeter!!

full spec is..

.22 calibre

barrel cut down to 275mm(13") and screw cut

theoben evolution silencer fitted

full V mach kit fitted and all internals highly polished

trigger stripped and sears polished

custom cs500 walnut stock fitted.

get yaself a trigger gaurd out of the blackpool air rifle shop mate that would top it off lovely an that stock is spot on mate must of set u back abit looks worth it thow :thumbs:
full spec is..

.22 calibre

barrel cut down to 275mm(13") and screw cut

theoben evolution silencer fitted

full V mach kit fitted and all internals highly polished

trigger stripped and sears polished

custom cs500 walnut stock fitted.

get yaself a trigger gaurd out of the blackpool air rifle shop mate that would top it off lovely an that stock is spot on mate must of set u back abit looks worth it thow :thumbs:

had my eye on those guards for a wk or two...but 40 quid for 2oz of brass! :blink: lol. the stock was only 60 from custom stocks of shefield!! :D

post-16867-1231523152_thumb.jpg

Lookin good mate.....How do you find the 95 ....obviously you like the gun but do you use it a lot.....Iam just curious i got a 95 also but dont use it as much as i should do......i got the stock changed also ...i would put a photo up but just sussin out how to do it ... Davy

love the 95 mate. bought this to use as a rough gun but fell in love! people say they're as good as the 80 but too light. i disagree,i think the weight of these is just right! would love to see yours mate,if the pic is too big,send it to pitindall@hotmail.co.uk and i'll put it up for you. :thumbs:

I must admit i liked this gun also for its performance and reliability....handy for just pickin up and away you go no need for any filling up ...not that am knocking pcp's but defo prefer this gun. The pic i have put up is from don robinsons website.....but my stock is the same as whats on this one....

Lookin good mate.....How do you find the 95 ....obviously you like the gun but do you use it a lot.....Iam just curious i got a 95 also but dont use it as much as i should do......i got the stock changed also ...i would put a photo up but just sussin out how to do it ... Davy

love the 95 mate. bought this to use as a rough gun but fell in love! people say they're as good as the 80 but too light. i disagree,i think the weight of these is just right! would love to see yours mate,if the pic is too big,send it to pitindall@hotmail.co.uk and i'll put it up for you. :thumbs:

I must admit i liked this gun also for its performance and reliability....handy for just pickin up and away you go no need for any filling up ...not that am knocking pcp's but defo prefer this gun. The pic i have put up is from don robinsons website.....but my stock is the same as whats on this one....

thats one hell of a stock!not many of them about i bet! i also prefer this to pcp's(sold my fn12 when i bought this! ;) ) with the v mach kit theres hardly any recoil and the gun is very quiet now.

thats one hell of a stock!not many of them about i bet! i also prefer this to pcp's(sold my fn12 when i bought this! ;) ) with the v mach kit theres hardly any recoil and the gun is very quiet now.

cheers mate...the stock believe it or not is the original ...the stock is stripped back and then built up for the thumbhole ...with walnut plates put in the cheek piece ....mines was made for a lefty........the vmack kit your talkin about are they difficult to fit ...did you get someone to fit it for you ..

Guest air gunner

From what i know (not much) the v mach is a spring so whats the reason for not getting a gas ram? i only ask because i am looking to buy a new spring but i have also looked at gas rams.

From what i know (not much) the v mach is a spring so whats the reason for not getting a gas ram? i only ask because i am looking to buy a new spring but i have also looked at gas rams.

the v mach kit is a spring,new(better fitting)spring guide,top hat,thrust bearing spacers and a piston seal. also get all the correct lubes with it.basically,totally new innards except for the piston which i polished anyway. it shoots and almost sounds like a pcp mate,if you shot it,you'd see what i mean straight away!

post-9329-1231527823_thumb.jpg

HW95K project, finished!!!!

well,its finally done.this ones definately a keeper. below are some pics of when i first got it(bottom pic) and how it looks now...

Looks like you embarked on a bit of a project here and on the face of it the result appears good...so..to cut to the important stuff...what power is it delivering and how much did this project cost!!

Cheers!!

well,its finally done.this ones definately a keeper. below are some pics of when i first got it(bottom pic) and how it looks now...

Looks like you embarked on a bit of a project here and on the face of it the result appears good...so..to cut to the important stuff...what power is it delivering and how much did this project cost!!

Cheers!!

its doing 11.8 with H and N ftt's(after fettling as it was plenty over at first!) as for the price....to be honest,not that bad ,i got bits second hand where possible etc.

gun was 160(off netter on this site)but i sold original scope and mount for 45,so call the gun 115.

barrel re cut was 30

silencer was 25(second hand)

v mach was 72

new breach seal was 6

stock was 60

scope was 55

mount was 15

sling and swivels was 20

stock oil was 5

total is 403.(plus post on some items and a lot of my time!)

when you consider what a new 95,scope and silencer would cost i don't think i did too bad!

Cheers!!

its doing 11.8 with H and N ftt's(after fettling as it was plenty over at first!) as for the price....to be honest,not that bad ,i got bits second hand where possible etc.

gun was 160(off netter on this site)but i sold original scope and mount for 45,so call the gun 115.

barrel re cut was 30

silencer was 25(second hand)

v mach was 72

new breach seal was 6

stock was 60

scope was 55

mount was 15

sling and swivels was 20

stock oil was 5

total is 403.(plus post on some items and a lot of my time!)

when you consider what a new 95,scope and silencer would cost i don't think i did too bad!

:thumbs::thumbs: