hungarian wirehaired vizsla puppys

Dogs and bitches all legally docked and micro chipped,pedigree and 6 wks free insurance but not kc reg,d as endorsment on mum,both parents work with hawks and pups will excel in any field sport £450 ready end of jan

Dogs and bitches all legally docked and micro chipped,pedigree and 6 wks free insurance but not kc reg,d as endorsment on mum,both parents work with hawks and pups will excel in any field sport £450 ready end of jan

BUMP

any pics of the pups mate? my birds dad after this breed pup? cheers

Thanks for the intrest,ive afew photo of them and mum but just cant put them on!

if you want to send me your email address ill glady send you them,thanks dean

Have you asked your bitch's breeder to lift the endorsement?

the endorsment wont be lifted of her till shes 2yrs,and is around 19mths now!

yes thats right dave the mums from ragnolds kennels,tia was that nice a bitch at home and in the field that when she died i had to have another of the same breeding,and shes coming on well,thanks dean

Have you asked your bitch's breeder to lift the endorsement?

the endorsment wont be lifted of her till shes 2yrs,and is around 19mths now!

I'm curious to know why the rush to mate her then? You must have mated her at around 16 months old. What was the hurry??

Is the breeder aware that you have bred from your bitch so early? HWVs are a breed that are late to fully mature..she is very young to have the burden of puppies. Its also against the breeders code of the HWV association to take puppies from such a young bitch. :(

Is the breeder aware that you have bred from your bitch so early? HWVs are a breed that are late to fully mature..she is very young to have the burden of puppies. Its also against the breeders code of the HWV association to take puppies from such a young bitch. :(

no it is not!! you can kc reg a litter as long as the bitch is over 12mths so mind your buisness thank you! the mateing was an accident she came in to season the day i went on holiday for a fortnite and was kenneled at my mate! and never knew till she started showing,as for the breed i know all about them as have had them before,so if your not intrested in buying a pup why you interfering?that the bad thing with these forums!

This is from the Country Channel TV,

http://www.countrychannel.tv/player.php

Click on Country Pursuits, then on Videos, then on Shooting, It's called a Wild about Coll Part 2, it's all about snipe and game shooting but you can see a young dog working, pointing retrieving and so on, very alert, full of running, good temperament, a very good looking dog indeed.

It's good to watch it.

Edited by SA1Gunner
Got the answer myself.

And what answers that? get a life and thread of your own! why do you nobodys interfer,this is an advert,sorry MY advert so get in volved in some thing else if your this bored go for a walk or something and just leave this advert to people that are intrested in my pups! thank you.xxx