the blue hare

Guest nastybilly

Guest nastybilly

Guest CharlieC

Fek b*****d bugger c**t :realmad: :realmad: I cant see your pics, Wullie is that you me auld mate :yahoo: ?????

how you doin????? :kiss: :friends: :D:p

I didnt know you were on the site until today when Danny told me!!!!

Check your PMs mate we got some catching up to do (and drinking if your up for it!!!!!!!!!! :D:rocker::hunter::big_boss:

Guest nastybilly
Can see your pic now  :yahoo:

(Im an impatient bugger, couldnt get it to load fast enough lol lol ) :D

lol notice how i chopped the heeds aff to protect the guilty..lol how you doin auld pal..i was talkin to benny and nicky last night and they were askin if id talked to you lately.they got some good permission up be crieff off some gamey that takes deer an stuff to the gamedealers nicky works at,so am fishin for a shot on it next season

Guest CharlieC

Hows Benny and Nicky doing?

I saw them a couple years ago they stopped by for a run at a hare with Baldy Boab doing the driving and we got a few runs, I had a 3/4 out of casper at the time and that was his first run on a brown hare.

I gave them my phone number to keep in touch but then I lost my phone when I was charging thru the woods on me horse lol lol :D

Tell them I said "hello" and I will Pm you my number so we can keep in touch, its really good to see you on here mate, and good to be back in touch again :friends: :good:

Guest nastybilly
they are stunners mate!

I like those top 2 as well.

The 2 red uns are very like my old dog lake and Fen who I still have.

iS THAT UN ON THE LEFT THE DOG U STILL HAVE?

nah mate sadly there history,the one on the feft done his feet so badly he had to be put down after tryin everything to bring him back.

his auld dad on the right was the best out and out hare dogs iv had,i retierd him at about 8yr old and he went to someone i knew from innverness.

he was a weirdo he stopped chasin rabbits at about 4yr old unless they got up at his feet or layin in there beds,but if he got his eye on a hare at any distance he was on it.

id welcome comments from anyone else about that, if its happend to them.