hey everyone, been in the pub tonight and i was talking to a local farmer who i used to work for when i was 14, he was asking me have i been taking my dog out hunting and i told him yea and cut a long story short he said that lincoln is the place to go hutning with the big acres of land and good flat lands. also he said that the farmers down south dont mind you hunting the rabbits as long as your a good person and what not but anyway to the point,.

im looking for a place in lincoln to teach and to take my dog out hunting and maybe take the ferrets out as well and was just wondering if any farmers or any local people didnt mind me and maybe my mate or the misses coming down say like a weekend a month from time to time, i will happly meet up with anyone who will gladly give me permission and i will happy go down and have a drink or a good chat with them, so they know that i am just a genuine lad who just want to take his dog and ferrets out for a good weekend of hunting, if thers anyone that would love to have me having a good go at controlling these rabbits then please give me a shout

cheers for reading

Dean

hey everyone, been in the pub tonight and i was talking to a local farmer who i used to work for when i was 14, he was asking me have i been taking my dog out hunting and i told him yea and cut a long story short he said that lincoln is the place to go hutning with the big acres of land and good flat lands. also he said that the farmers down south dont mind you hunting the rabbits as long as your a good person and what not but anyway to the point,.

im looking for a place in lincoln to teach and to take my dog out hunting and maybe take the ferrets out as well and was just wondering if any farmers or any local people didnt mind me and maybe my mate or the misses coming down say like a weekend a month from time to time, i will happly meet up with anyone who will gladly give me permission and i will happy go down and have a drink or a good chat with them, so they know that i am just a genuine lad who just want to take his dog and ferrets out for a good weekend of hunting, if thers anyone that would love to have me having a good go at controlling these rabbits then please give me a shout

cheers for reading

Dean

he is taking the piss,lincoln gets more lads visiting from south yorks than the local kebab shop

if the farmer i an old friend,and lincoln is such a good hunting place, why didnt he offer you permission on his land mate, ?

lets just say"lincoln isnt what it used to be"

good luck in getting some permission

right i get you. i live in merseyside and i did ask my farmer friend but they do shooting on his land. so no luck ther

:thumbdown:

Wouldn't it be easier to find permission closer to Merseyside :hmm: Lincoln is not exactly heaving with rabbits..............

yea it would be. it was just the way he was talking like it was the best place to go but he did say it was 4 hours away so maybe he was a bit drunk :laugh: or maybe he was onabout a different place :hmm: