gettin pleanty of action down your way mate keep at em,is that the little red dog that use to be in your aviator,

ya thats him i dont do much with him anymore the odd handy one.i like that russel you have is it all russels you keep

mostly russels mate,one black dog thats 13 now nuttall/cowan on the bitches side this was his last season,breed a nice litter of russell pups thjs year that are double breed off that russell you like,so lookin forward to next season

gettin pleanty of action down your way mate keep at em,is that the little red dog that use to be in your aviator,

ya thats him i dont do much with him anymore the odd handy one.i like that russel you have is it all russels you keep

mostly russels mate,one black dog thats 13 now nuttall/cowan on the bitches side this was his last season,breed a nice litter of russell pups thjs year that are double breed off that russell you like,so lookin forward to next season

hope they trun out as good as the father

myself and my digging mate hit off early tismoring tryed an area we get a dig every season let the terrier hunt lose with the collar on he entred an earth that didnt look over ran left him about 15 mintues found him on the side of a bank handy about 0.7 on the box when i broke throw their was two foxes in the pocket let the frist one run out by me and the second the terrier had a hold broke him off an let the fox out the lucher caught him before he hit the cover.the lucher is a bull x i breed 2 seasons back.i gave him to a lad that hunts with us.i had a young bitch out today that im runing on for a freind see how she truns out.didnt get a dig for her today mite get one at the weekend.

CRACKING RESULT MATE YOU BETTER WATCH PEOPLE SEEM TO THING DOGS HAVE TO BE IN A MESS TO NAIL A FOX !!!!! OR SO THEY HAVE BEEN SAYN IN OTHER POSTS !! ATB ANYTHINGOES

KEEP AT THEM MATE YOUR ON A ROLE !!!! :whistling: