Sir Storm out of Action for a While

Guest world.hunters

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did get a vet to look it over and a member of the forums is sending me some burn cream which works wonders

W.h

What did the vet say???

That should be filled with intra-site gel and bandaged and left for a week, then re done left for another week untill the gel starts to take effect and you get tissue regrowth!!! Bruce had this 3 years ago and he was up and running a month later, but the correct early treatment is vital!!!!

i got a greyhound vet to come look at him and basically it will just talk alot of rest and regular cleaning.

w.h

Pleased i dont use your vets mate, the problem with cleaning it too much is you'll keep damaging new tissue growth, that should have been scrubbed out to start with and dressed properly, i would've thought any vet would've shaved it all back, cleaned it, dressed it and jabbed your dog up just for any risk of infection!!!! Leaving that open and then constantly poking around cleaning it, you're asking for trouble with air born germs mate!!!

its not open its wrapped in vet wrap now and had an injection of penicilin.

w.h

Did he not use anything on the wound itself??? How often did he say you should be cleaning it mate, hope he stocked you up with all the right bandages and dressings for that mate!!!!

Is Storm insured??? When Bruce done this it cost me every penny, that was the wake up call for insuring dogs mate!!!!!

How much did the greyhound vet charge you so far???

looks nasty that arron hope he mends soon as for the comp pull the dog let him mend up without rushing it. at the end of the day the dog comes first . :drink: chester

yep,i would not run my dog if it had an injury like that,all the best to you and your dog tho mate ;)

Guest anonymous

w.h

Did he not use anything on the wound itself??? How often did he say you should be cleaning it mate, hope he stocked you up with all the right bandages and dressings for that mate!!!!

Is Storm insured??? When Bruce done this it cost me every penny, that was the wake up call for insuring dogs mate!!!!!

FF's....... while your at it, whats your morgage rate? How much you got in the bank? Any chance of telling us your sort code and pin numbers mate? :icon_eek: Get the feeling you don't believe the guys dog is injured? I know this Mark brick is all and mighty but ff's..... how scared are you lot from him that you'd think someone would pretend an injury to there dog?

w.h

FF's....... while your at it, whats your morgage rate? How much you got in the bank? Any chance of telling us your sort code and pin numbers mate? :icon_eek: Get the feeling you don't believe the guys dog is injured? I know this Mark brick is all and mighty but ff's..... how scared are you lot from him that you'd think someone would pretend an injury to there dog?

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::rofl::rofl: