new to the site and have not side hello for a good 6 moths

well my name is Cameron James I did live in bemish museum but have moved I have 12 ferrets and go out hunting as much as I can I come from new Zealand and I am 14 come 15 in June I do ferret shows and much more you mit know me off same of the other sites as cam I am still staring off I have Ben doing this hunting and ferret shows for about year and a 1/2 now and world like to now more I live in Durham and I am looking for same one to take me out and show me the ropes one of my friends stared me off but he got put in jail before he could show me all am looking for is same good friends and information about rabbiting and what ever I found on the way I have live in the uk for about 6 years now and I am much likening it I just whish the sun can come out ones in a withal thanks for saying hi and any tips world be nice thanks for welcoming me to the site

cam :signthankspin:

any tips world be nice

welcome to the site, Im puzzeled, as your first line of writing is great, then it all goes tits up, in future, after typing, use the "spell checker" top right of page, abc with a tick, saves unreadable posts getting deleated