True pikey lurcher?

Guest Mass_G3nocide

i dont belive pikeys only use one particular type off cross. but the most popular for coursing is the saluki based lurcher

i think you are spot on mate i have spent alot of time with travellers and it looks like most of the dogs have at least some saluki in them.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the fighting genes ,look at the schoolboys champianships ,all travellers,gypsys,and irish travellers,theres bo incest in our families ,how many nonses or perferts amoungs our community they are all gorger bred
i know im not tight inbreed and both my brothers are scholl boy champions and iv had 70 fights mostlie as a senior and was the last man evere to box frankie gavin so where a real boxing familie . thats a bit strong about perverts being only gorgers. to be truefull howd you know theres no needies who are? there a few travellingfellas done for rape and thats no better theres scum in every race. dont know anyone myself who marries first cousins.

yes that is tru ,but pissed off with gorgers keep slagging of travellers ,my first cousins boys as won the schools for the last 3 years ,frank smith ,broyher sid smith ,wott clubb does ya brothers box ,and travellers chored my sons pups last year 2 first cross saluki greyhounds both dogs ,one black n one brindle they will b 14 months old now any infomation on these would b nice too

for the fighting genes ,look at the schoolboys champianships ,all travellers,gypsys,and irish travellers,theres bo incest in our families ,how many nonses or perferts amoungs our community they are all gorger bred
i know im not tight inbreed and both my brothers are scholl boy champions and iv had 70 fights mostlie as a senior and was the last man evere to box frankie gavin so where a real boxing familie . thats a bit strong about perverts being only gorgers. to be truefull howd you know theres no needies who are? there a few travellingfellas done for rape and thats no better theres scum in every race. dont know anyone myself who marries first cousins.

yes that is tru ,but pissed off with gorgers keep slagging of travellers ,my first cousins boys as won the schools for the last 3 years ,frank smith ,broyher sid smith ,wott clubb does ya brothers box ,and travellers chored my sons pups last year 2 first cross saluki greyhounds both dogs ,one black n one brindle they will b 14 months old now any infomation on these would b nice too

cheshunt abc and now stevenage abc my brother was most likilie on england squad with your cousin id imagine. thats no one minds people give travelers stick as long as they thev beenn around them and dont just jump to conclusions. good luck finding your dogs.

This is slightly off topic but TBH I don't care or get why a persons race or background or whatever matters, everyone is here because of a common interest, and you can only learn more by listening to people, everybody is a person, and I believe that everybody should be treated as such, unless they do something unforgivable, and then they can be treated what ever way you want ;) but if you are asked of your individual heritage then you should be proud of it, and not knock or put someone else down because of theirs, as they have the right to be proud of their heritage just as you do and on a bigger scale then this many wars and deaths have come about because of conflict in cultures, one thinking that they are better then another, and wanting the other to be like them, which is totally unnecessary, I think that everyone should be left to live their life the way that they want, and if everyone was the same the world would be boring anyway, so everyone should let each other be, and just get to know the person for the personality that individual has, not judge on how someone looks, or speaks, or where someone lives, just my opinion.

And all that matters on here is how good of a dog man someone is, and I don't think that one group of people would only keep one type of dog, as everyone favours one cross, or maybe a bit off everything, its all down to personal preference really I think.

Guest Countryboyo
This is slightly off topic but TBH I don't care or get why a persons race or background or whatever matters, everyone is here because of a common interest, and you can only learn more by listening to people, everybody is a person, and I believe that everybody should be treated as such, unless they do something unforgivable, and then they can be treated what ever way you want ;) but if you are asked of your individual heritage then you should be proud of it, and not knock or put someone else down because of theirs, as they have the right to be proud of their heritage just as you do and on a bigger scale then this many wars and deaths have come about because of conflict in cultures, one thinking that they are better then another, and wanting the other to be like them, which is totally unnecessary, I think that everyone should be left to live their life the way that they want, and if everyone was the same the world would be boring anyway, so everyone should let each other be, and just get to know the person for the personality that individual has, not judge on how someone looks, or speaks, or where someone lives, just my opinion.

And all that matters on here is how good of a dog man someone is, and I don't think that one group of people would only keep one type of dog, as everyone favours one cross, or maybe a bit off everything, its all down to personal preference really I think.

looks like we have a bit of a philosopher on our hands. ;)

looks like we have a bit of a philosopher on our hands. ;)

Is that bad?

No ones trying to knock anyone mate, just discussing. I would never knock or slag someone because of who or what race they are. If it makes any difference, my cousin is a quarter Traveller.

I would knock someone however for their behaviour, and unfortunately bad travellers tend to give them all a bad name.

Travellers love playing the racist card, but they are the ones who have made a name for themselves.

Why do they plead poverty and get medical cards when 99% of them drive around in '08 vans and cars. Every Traveller has a medical card, but yet most of them don't even bother to bring them with them to the medical centre (my mam works there).

Why don't they pay tax on the goods they sell??

Recently at a Traveller funeral, because the deceased was not ging to be buried in a particular spot that the family wanted him buried in, they started causing trouble. When the old priest spoke up and told them that this is the way everyone is buried and you can't pick your place, the young men started pushing around the 70+ yr old priest!

I know this could have happened with Traveller or non Traveller, but it just shows how they expect to be treated differently and have more benefits than everyone else.

They say they want to be treated equally, but thats bullsh*t, they want to be treated better than everyone else, and they are treated as such, because if they aren't they cause a huge fuss and claim racism, and then people give in and apologise.

They want to have everything for free and they get it because of "political correctness" gone skitzo.

Travellers have a handout mentality. Even the settled decent ones.

I'm not racist, I just like the truth to be told.

There is nothing I would like more than equality among settled people and Travellers.

Guest Countryboyo
No ones trying to knock anyone mate, just discussing. I would never knock or slag someone because of who or what race they are. If it makes any difference, my cousin is a quarter Traveller.

I would knock someone however for their behaviour, and unfortunately bad travellers tend to give them all a bad name.

Travellers love playing the racist card, but they are the ones who have made a name for themselves.

Why do they plead poverty and get medical cards when 99% of them drive around in '08 vans and cars. Every Traveller has a medical card, but yet most of them don't even bother to bring them with them to the medical centre (my mam works there).

Recently at a Traveller funeral, because the deceased was not ging to be buried in a particular spot that the family wanted him buried in, they started causing trouble. When the old priest spoke up and told them that this is the way everyone is buried and you can't pick your place, the young men started pushing around the 70+ yr old priest!

I know this could have happened with Traveller or non Traveller, but it just shows how they expect to be treated differently and have more benefits than everyone else.

They say they want to be treated equally, but thats bullsh*t, they want to be treated better than everyone else, and they are treated as such, because if they aren't they cause a huge fuss and claim racism, and then people give in and apologise.

They want to have everything for free and they get it because of "political correctness" gone skitzo.

There is nothing I would like more than equality among settled people and Travellers.

They know alltheir rights and entitlements anyway thats for sure

I,ve a relative 3/4 traveller 1/4 greyhound, does anyone think she,d be ok for rabbits? or do you think she,ll need more grey in her????? :D

I,ve a relative 3/4 traveller 1/4 greyhound, does anyone think she,d be ok for rabbits? or do you think she,ll need more grey in her????? :D

on which side ????

on which side ????

My mothers side, she,s a grafter, getting on now but still going!