not a bad couple of hrs

Had a phone call off a young lad who has a small shoot, he wanted me t take a look at a earth that he thought looked active. arranged t meet him at 2.30 this afternoon.

As we approached the 2 big dogs was markin up so things were lookin good, terrier entered n within 5 mins this little beauty ran right into the jaws of my lurcher

Terrier re-entered and we dug to her, she had despatched 4 cubs probably around 10days old.

On way home thought i'd have a look at another set that usually holds a litter, this is on another shoot i go on.

Now this place is fairly deep when we 1st dug it it was bout 10ft and not easy goin as it was all fil.

Terrier entered and after bein in 4 a while i new she was on, so on went a net, this would b a tricky place 4 a lurcher. Got a mark 7ft started diggin hard goin so phoned keepers 4 a little help. just as they pulled up with their shovels fox hit net,

i was pleased but not half as much as these keepers the last thing they wanted on a friday afternoon was a 7ft dig.

This was a healthy dog fox.

U can't beat a half decent lurcher(she's a much better shot than me)

Guest Dillon
good stuff [bANNED TEXT] :good: i'm hopin to get some action on sunday, bin waitin for my bitch to heal up now shes ready, can't wait! keep up the good work bruv.

sounded good mate i had a nice little two footer yesterday with one of my young dogs keep it up mate

To be quite honest and blunt I think you are both dicks, "You can't wait to get some action on Sunday" and you had a nice little two footer yesterday.Cant wait for your bitch to heal up so you can dig through spring.

Dont get me wrong here cause I fully understand pest control I have been doing it long enough.

Wheaten mentions doing it for the keepers, all well and good if you get a call out you have to do it sometimes, but I have had my fill of dicks that do f**k all in the winter and go out all spring killing easy cubs.

Same type of c**t that goes to the shows parading I've dug this I've dug that ..... messers

good stuff [bANNED TEXT] :good: i'm hopin to get some action on sunday, bin waitin for my bitch to heal up now shes ready, can't wait! keep up the good work bruv.

sounded good mate i had a nice little two footer yesterday with one of my young dogs keep it up mate

To be quite honest and blunt I think you are both dicks, "You can't wait to get some action on Sunday" and you had a nice little two footer yesterday.Cant wait for your bitch to heal up so you can dig through spring.

Dont get me wrong here cause I fully understand pest control I have been doing it long enough.

Wheaten mentions doing it for the keepers, all well and good if you get a call out you have to do it sometimes, but I have had my fill of dicks that do f**k all in the winter and go out all spring killing easy cubs.

Same type of c**t that goes to the shows parading I've dug this I've dug that ..... messers

Must admit things are quiet now for most the blokes I know all of them find the killing of cubs no challenge and a bit of a chore.Some times cubs have to be killed and the best way is surely with a terrier but i find the summer time trophy shots of dead cubs a bit pathetic.No doubt my phone will ring in the next few weeks and a litter of cubs will have to be dealt with something me and my terriers,that have worked hard during the winter,could do with out.

I bet keepers and shepherds would have a different outlook

Guest dazzert66
Was out yesterday for landowner, 2 litters, part of keeping everyone happy, but nothing to brag about.

Had Biff out this morning had a big wild cat in a pile of logs he was in with it for 3 hours took a battering and I dont think he will make it through the night he cant even stand up, ill keep you posted and fingers crossed.

Must admit things are quiet now for most the blokes I know all of them find the killing of cubs no challenge and a bit of a chore.Some times cubs have to be killed and the best way is surely with a terrier but i find the summer time trophy shots of dead cubs a bit pathetic.No doubt my phone will ring in the next few weeks and a litter of cubs will have to be dealt with something me and my terriers,that have worked hard during the winter,could do with out.

I bet keepers and shepherds would have a different outlook

[bANNED TEXT] is your problem kane, you slate me over cubs just as i dont put pics up or say owt about them!

"trophy shots of dead cubs a bit pathetic" an this is [bANNED TEXT] you say, chew on yer words pal,

well sed thair are dicks and bullshiters the dick know who thair r. the bullshiters are full of it .we thake the good with the bad . gob shites keep it shut .bullshiters put ur wellies on :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: