HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL

Guest cadnococh

Guest cadnococh

well Lads i dont really know how to thank you all for your generosity on the donations which you all have sent to my family ,Im speachless as i dont know any of you in person and if it wasnt for all of you me and my family would not of got past last month ,let alone the months to come .

at present im released on bail pending appeal which is to be held at gloscester Crown on the 19 th so no doubt ill be spread arcoss the media again as a blood thiristy Killer . All i can say Lads is if any of you that has help me through this , end up in the same boat god forbid i will be the 1st to dig deep in my pockets to repay the debt i owe you all ,

but from my Family and my self thanks alot meant more to us than anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Socks , Taffy and the boys !!!!!!! ill keep your cells warm lol

Guest HAWKEYE

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DOUBTERS MATE , OTHERS WILL PERHAPS TURN THEIR BACK BUT THOSE CLOSEST AROUND YOU RALLIED WHEN YOU WERE IN NEED...NEVER FORGET THEM MATE. THEY DID YOU PROUD AND GOOD LUCK FROM ALL THE OLD HARDCORE HUNTING MEMBERS...

Guest cadnococh
YOU WILL HAVE YOUR DOUBTERS MATE , OTHERS WILL PERHAPS TURN THEIR BACK BUT THOSE CLOSEST AROUND YOU RALLIED WHEN YOU WERE IN NEED...NEVER FORGET THEM MATE. THEY DID YOU PROUD AND GOOD LUCK FROM ALL THE OLD HARDCORE HUNTING MEMBERS...

Hawkeye i never forget mate meant a hell of a lot to me , Thanks guys Taff use the house phone mate