More hunting

Its a crosman rabbit stopper, i know people say these guns are shite but they really aint! its got a walther 4x32 illuminated scope on 1 inch mounts and a nice silencer! its quiet as a whisper and weighs next to nout! very powerful as they are very easy tuned...:D

Steve

Its a crosman rabbit stopper, i know people say these guns are shite but they really aint! its got a walther 4x32 illuminated scope on 1 inch mounts and a nice silencer! its quiet as a whisper and weighs next to nout! very powerful as they are very easy tuned...:D

Steve

Seems to me like it does what it says on the tin :clapper:

Phantom

Steve

cant be shite if its dropping rabbits and woodys can it :D

i need to get some permission lol ive got a brand new rifle sat there not being shot :laugh:

Me too :icon_redface:

I need to put my bunny basher, squizzer sqatter and pigeon potter to good use. Anyone in my area with a permission want to ake me out for a spot of hunting???? I would be Soooooooo :notworthy: and greatfull :clapper:

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

if any of you are every over in manchester ill take u out on my permission for some tree rat hunting. i bought my new gun in july and had no permission to shoot on for a few months then i just went round asking different farmers and now ive got 2 permissions of my own and ma mates have got their own so now we have a farm to go to each week. Just keep trying and asking.

What guns u got?

Hughesey