daystate air gun.

moggs

Alright guys. Thinking of buying a Daystate huntsman off a friend. The guns a year old and in very good condition. He's asking £300 for it. its got a logun silencer and good scopes that i cant remember the name of. Just wanted to know what people think of these guns. Ta.

Cheers for the replys lads. Will close the deal in the morning. Must say i shot the gun earlier and it was a comfy solid feeling bit of kit. Will be my first pre charged so not very clued up on them.

I have got two Daystates a PH6 in .177 and a LR90 in .22 and they are spot on in terms of build and reliability, and very,very accurate, you will not go wrong buying it.

think you might be on about the older model mate as the new ones only been out a few months.

old ones go for 150-200 ish.reason i think its old one is cuz new ones only been out a few months no where near a year 4month if that.

put a piccy up before you buy.

i my self think there over priced but the mk3 and 4 technology is just un believable.specialy when compared to say theoben range.

Well bought the gun today for £250. Its a huntsman mark 2. sorted scopes out after i'd pupmed up. Like the gun alot must say, be tidy for me just mooching about with the pups. Where would i get a carrying sling from though?

Well bought the gun today for £250. Its a huntsman mark 2. sorted scopes out after i'd pupmed up. Like the gun alot must say, be tidy for me just mooching about with the pups. Where would i get a carrying sling from though?

Have a look on eeeeeeeekBay for a rifle sling that has loops at each end rather than the swivel mounting type, this way no drilling required and keeps the rifle original , last one I bought cost me about £7 each and used one last night on a Daystate X2 I bought this week :thumbs:

Have a look on eeeeeeeekBay for a rifle sling that has loops at each end rather than the swivel mounting type, this way no drilling required and keeps the rifle original , last one I bought cost me about £7 each and used one last night on a Daystate X2 I bought this week :thumbs:

found this for ya :thumbs:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RIFLE-SHOTGUN-SLING-...%3A1|240%3A1318

found this for ya :thumbs:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RIFLE-SHOTGUN-SLING-...%3A1|240%3A1318

Cheers butty.