bitch lurcher pup for sale

Hi, this is a 8 week old bitch pup she is out of chipper smiths Nell this is the pups breeding - Dam: Chipper Smiths Nell, 23" high, excels at day time rabbiting, really good on top of the warrens, a fantastic hunter, marker and retriever, Pre ban she was decent at hares and Roe. Sire "Dougy" 25" high, a truly great all-rounder excelling at hunting, finding and killing. Dougy's Sire is Dave Sleights Boy Blue, his mother is bred from a Mr Simon Fayres stuff.

i was very lucky to be offered to buy this pup but for personal reasons i am going to have to let her go, she is sitting and comes to her name etc, she is for sale at £150 as i want her to get a good home asap i am in york, north yorkshire this pup will make something very special in the right hands if interested please call 07900096358 cheers mark DSCF1040.jpg

Guest mickyrichardson

Absoloute cracker i had one of these pups lined up but was unable to get one through personnel circumstances which have not changed otherwise i would have been at your door tonight

Try offering it back to the breeder, i have spoken to him on here and he seems a decent bloke that wants whats best for his pups, maybe he would like to find it a new home. Good luck with it whatever you decide, nice pup :thumbs:

When we breed a litter of pups we want the best for them. When I sold the pups that were surplus I was quite confident that they were going to permanent homes but obviously this isn't the case. Hartleyhare has has phoned me to let me know what the situation is, and with respect to hartley the reason he has given me is personal to him so I will leave that at that. As for getting the pup back I cant guarantee that whoever I do find for her will keep her!! Thats a proven fact!! Hartleyhare has told me he will be looking for a good perment home for the pup but once again, there are no guarentees so I think its best that hartley finds her a new home rather than have her come here and then on yet again to another home. I do think this lovely pup will one day do some one proud as an all-rabbiter. Good luck, regards Warren

sorry to read you have to sell the pup Iv the litter sister to yours a black merle I call her tinker she is coming to her name now and retrieves a toy or sock very clever for her age and settled in well after her journey across the pond to Ireland anyway best of luck with the sale hope you get a good home for her

cheers chipper pup still for sale if any one interested :)

Have you found a new home for her yet mark? Regards Warren

hi yes she is going on sunday a man is traveling a long way to get her and i am sure he can give her the loving home she needs so fingers crossed, by the way chipper she is a credit to you i have never known a pup sit,laydown and come to her name at 8 weeks old i just wish things was diferent so i could keep her but its not to be, cheers for all the interest every one mark

do you know if chipper has some pups left out of the litter or not ask him my self but cant be arsed to walk up the hill

Garthy08, I dont know you, if you cant be arsed to walk up a bank a puppy cant be very important to you, so you wouldnt get one if there was nine out of the ten left!!! The little pup who has just been sold might have been my first choice from the bitches, she has caught my eye right from a couple of weeks old, very forward, friendly and one of the first to explore things. Not to mention she was the second to follow me out of the kennels and up the garden path. I never wanted to mention that untill she had found another home, just in case people thaught it sales talk. Good luck to whoever bought her......... Regards Warren

Guest mickyrichardson
do you know if chipper has some pups left out of the litter or not ask him my self but cant be arsed to walk up the hill

Garthy08, I dont know you, if you cant be arsed to walk up a bank a puppy cant be very important to you, so you wouldnt get one if there was nine out of the ten left!!! The little pup who has just been sold might have been my first choice from the bitches, she has caught my eye right from a couple of weeks old, very forward, friendly and one of the first to explore things. Not to mention she was the second to follow me out of the kennels and up the garden path. I never wanted to mention that untill she had found another home, just in case people thaught it sales talk. Good luck to whoever bought her......... Regards Warren

Haha what a muppert !!!! glad you found a good home for her ATB mickyrich
Guest mickyrichardson
look [bANNED TEXT] i did not want a pup out of nel i do not think much of her she was good in her time but not now
Once a good dog always a good dog seems you aint gotta clue mate :doh: