Home needed for Jack Russell Terrier

If the dog cant be trusted with kids it needs lead treatment off a .410 not re homing. That dog could escape from its next owner and god knows what it would do then if it seen a kid. Get it shot.

i have one like that but he,ll warn/bite anyone that touches him,he,ll let someone handle him one day and have them the next.. best earth dog ive ever had.

road work, walking him up to the holes, and kept in a run someone might have a great little dog there.

the hard bit is makeing sure he goes to someone who knows the score and wont sell him on down the line and fail to mention he bites so they can cop a few quid..

if i had space and was short of a digging dog id be up for that.

Edited by Chip

kids can be little basterds at times with dogs ,pokeing them in the eyes getting a bit ruff with them some dogs try to get a way and just get draged back to be play with even more ,then they bite its the only way they know how to say enough is a enough ..could be well wrong on this one though a i aint seen the dog round kids ..if it just bites people for the fun of it shoot the fecker on the spot other wise give it a chance .plus there a bite and theres a bite did it draw blood if not it was just telling who every to leave me alone ..now if it was ragging the kids hand and made a mess shoot the fecker .,.

Edited by rob reynolds uk
Well done mate,it's good to see a 'dogman' that doesn't feel the need to be all mach and just run for the .22.

Good luck...........martin.

Its not about being 'mach' its about not reading in the paper a little kid has been attacked by a dog.