i have a 7 month old saluki dog pup for sale breed out of jason bradfords luke back to a merlin an eve breed bitch. the dog is breed for stamina an a lot of gear to. breed to be a match dog selling due to going in army so just putting him on hear to see what repley i get. must go to working home an no messers. 07948586634 thanks

Edited by stuboi

i have a 7 munf old saluki dog pup for sale breed out of jason bradfords luke back to a merlin an eve breed bitch. the dog is breed for stamina an a lot of gear to. breed to be a match dog selling due to going in army so just putting him on hear to see what repley i get. must go to working home an no messers. 07948586634 thanks

ILL DO A DEAL FOR ME DOG FOR A GOOD BULLX CROSS BUT WONT DO A STRIGHT SWAP KK

i thought you were goin in the army thats why you are gettin rid ov the pup so why would you want another dog if you carnt keep the 1 you got just asking ????

lb

BECAUSE MY MATE WONTS A GOOD BULLX SO ILL JUST SELL IT TO HIM IF ITS EASYER SO DOES THAT EXPLAIN IT

i have a 7 munf old saluki dog pup for sale breed out of jason bradfords luke back to a merlin an eve breed bitch. the dog is breed for stamina an a lot of gear to. breed to be a match dog selling due to going in army so just putting him on hear to see what repley i get. must go to working home an no messers. 07948586634 thanks

should be selling dog on saturday to ian r if all goes welll