saturday dig

Finally a decent dig to my young bitch went to check a few places on sat by myself,tried a small place first but both young dogs were not interested so went on to another place which is a lot bigger the bitch wanted to be in so i collared her up and let her go,the game was giving her the run around for a while and i was having doubts as id dug to her in this place before without success,anyway after a while i got a mark at 1.6 on the b&t so my coat was off and i started digging it was a bit stony but not too bad,i got down about three foot and the box said she was on the move,bit gutted but after a couple of minutes she was back in the same place and i could hear her working her game so started digging again hit some grey clay stuff which was a bit hard to get through soon after i broke through to the bitch working away,so i was straight on the phone to the keeper whose land it is and he came straight over and put a shot in it,so all in all it was a decent outcome for me and the bitch as the other digs ive had with her ive had to sink a few holes to get to her.