fox micron dxr or fox rxdigital, whats better?

after some new bite alarms and seen a couple of these on ebay.just wondering what the better bite alarm is for water resistance and battery life,cheers if anyone can help.

hi mate although i use delkims a few of my pals use fox rx's and i really rate them not as much as delkims but they tick all the right boxs the one thing they do that delkims dont is make differnt tones for drop backs and straight runs which i think is a trick idea you wont go wrong with rx's but the one one problem my mates have had they dont like water or frost and they dont like them both together! ;)

after some new bite alarms and seen a couple of these on ebay.just wondering what the better bite alarm is for water resistance and battery life,cheers if anyone can help.

hi mate although i use delkims a few of my pals use fox rx's and i really rate them not as much as delkims but they tick all the right boxs the one thing they do that delkims dont is make differnt tones for drop backs and straight runs which i think is a trick idea you wont go wrong with rx's but the one one problem my mates have had they dont like water or frost and they dont like them both together! ;)

alright mate do you no if you can get the waterproof covers for them cant seem to find any on the tackle websites.would like to strech to delkims but just to dear.how do your delks hold up in frost and rain.

Edited by jmilam08

alright mate do you no if you can get the waterproof covers for them cant seem to find any on the tackle websites.would like to strech to delkims but just to dear.how do your delks hold up in frost and rain.

ive always used delks mate i had the old optonic converted by del years ago and ive had every buzzer since they are really good in all conditions you can pick them up for the same price of rx's if you look around a bit too