that time of year again.

midnight

well lads and lasses it that time again.

we all start thinking about last seson and think what we all might want to try this year .

as some might know iv flown birds for a few years and had my share of diferant types .

i love falcons buy always think i should try more hawks ..

it wont be long before this years young filter on to pages like these and the cage and avery starts to fill up.

i gave up last sesion erly cos of time issues and said i would wait a year or two before buying another .

but as you all know the feeling i just dont think i can not have a bird this year.

the question is hawk or falcon .

then what size and spicies .

and how much time do i have.

i might just get a harris as iv only flown one or two and im the first to say i dint get the best out of them.

it was years ago before i started flying falcons exclusivly.

i had a german male passage hawk last year that i enjoyed but was not a good bird for falconry. the time issue with him was a night mare also.

before i make up my mind lets hear from you guys what you are hoping to fly this year..

all the best matt

well lads and lasses it that time again.

we all start thinking about last seson and think what we all might want to try this year .

as some might know iv flown birds for a few years and had my share of diferant types .

i love falcons buy always think i should try more hawks ..

it wont be long before this years young filter on to pages like these and the cage and avery starts to fill up.

i gave up last sesion erly cos of time issues and said i would wait a year or two before buying another .

but as you all know the feeling i just dont think i can not have a bird this year.

the question is hawk or falcon .

then what size and spicies .

and how much time do i have.

i might just get a harris as iv only flown one or two and im the first to say i dint get the best out of them.

it was years ago before i started flying falcons exclusivly.

i had a german male passage hawk last year that i enjoyed but was not a good bird for falconry. the time issue with him was a night mare also.

before i make up my mind lets hear from you guys what you are hoping to fly this year..

all the best matt

Midnight

Another Gos for me I reckon! tragedy struck last year with my Finnish male but I'll be looking at keeping back a Finnish x German female this year, she'll do everything I want from a bird! I would'nt consider keeping back any Finnish females they just too big for my likeing! a nice small to medium size female will suit all my needs or my second choice will be a nice size finnish male.

Cheers

Tony

you will go imprint then mate.

i was thinking i could about do an imprint males finnish or female german /finnish imprint as i do profer imprints and its not all about hunting with them.

what sora money are you selling yors at.

all the best matt

you will go imprint then mate.

i was thinking i could about do an imprint males finnish or female german /finnish imprint as i do profer imprints and its not all about hunting with them.

what sora money are you selling yors at.

all the best matt

No imprints for me midnight I prefer P/R Gos's.

Their manners are better, they don't mantle over quarry, they don't scream, and they get the job done on par with any Imprint if not better, I did a few Imprint Spars in the past but that was as far as it goes! I like them nice and wild out of the aviary untouched and get a sense of acheivment when I finally get them out loose in the field and take some quarry.

Cheers

Tony

there not so hard mate . after you have trained one you will say i not know what all the fuss is about..

its time with as gos mate getting out there every day thats the hard bit . everyone allways comes up with a plan about that one aswell . but i promise you it will be the time you need to spend with it that will do your nut in not the bird.