pup to jump

Guest mk3

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got 3/4 pb 1/4 grey about 5 months old refusing to jump any obstacle , she will just sit and howl, ive tried just walkin on . eventually she will push through some how but not jump. ive tried putting boards on back yard not a problem clears them , her box is off the floor in kennels once again no probs, but in the field no joy any ideas cheers mk3

Yea shame the post was spoiled by petty arguments, hope you sifted through and found sound advice mate, good luck.

when i start training a pup tojump thay come over solid obsticls easy . then when they get confident i move out into the field put pipe lagging on the top strand of the fence then stick a old bit of carpet over the fence get them jumping that for a bit then when the dog aint looking pull the carpet down and call the dog back over they dont notice that the carpet is gone .

I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL ABOUT THIS POST.LES I CAN'T BELEAVE YOU WOULD WRIGHT SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT ME,I AGREE WITH WOOLY YOU MUST BE A FOOL."THANKS ALOT LES"

LOVE GILES

EVERYONE. GILES LOOKS AFTER HIS DOGS, AND THEY LOOK WELL, OH, AND HE DONT LIVE IN CARNYTYLA, ABERTYSSWG, HES UP IN GREENSWAY. I DONT LIKE GETTING INVOLVED IN THE NONSENSE ON HERE, BUT WONT HAVE ANYONE PUTTING MY MATE AND HIS DOGS DOWN, ROB WILL VOUCH FOR GILES DOGS, DONT LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS ON HERE. AND I DONT LIKE MY HUSBANDS NAME (ROB MATTHEWS), BEING USED ON HERE, IF HE GOT ANYTHING TO SAY, HE SAYS IT IN PERSON OR HE PUTS HIS NAME TO IT - NO FAULSE NAMES, OR BITCHING. AS ROB SAID, HE CAN SEE SOMEONE HAVING A SCRAP OVER THIS, PI**ED OFF WITH EVERYONE PHONEING HIM ABOUT IT ALL TIME.

SHARON MATTHEWS - (AND ILL PUT MY NAME UP AS WELL)

I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL ABOUT THIS POST.LES I CAN'T BELEAVE YOU WOULD WRIGHT SOMETHING LIKE THIS ABOUT ME,I AGREE WITH WOOLY YOU MUST BE A FOOL."THANKS ALOT LES"

LOVE GILES

EVERYONE. GILES LOOKS AFTER HIS DOGS, AND THEY LOOK WELL, OH, AND HE DONT LIVE IN CARNYTYLA, ABERTYSSWG, HES UP IN GREENSWAY. I DONT LIKE GETTING INVOLVED IN THE NONSENSE ON HERE, BUT WONT HAVE ANYONE PUTTING MY MATE AND HIS DOGS DOWN, ROB WILL VOUCH FOR GILES DOGS, DONT LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS ON HERE. AND I DONT LIKE MY HUSBANDS NAME (ROB MATTHEWS), BEING USED ON HERE, IF HE GOT ANYTHING TO SAY, HE SAYS IT IN PERSON OR HE PUTS HIS NAME TO IT - NO FAULSE NAMES, OR BITCHING. AS ROB SAID, HE CAN SEE SOMEONE HAVING A SCRAP OVER THIS, PI**ED OFF WITH EVERYONE PHONEING HIM ABOUT IT ALL TIME.

THANK FOR THAT ROB + SHA.SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE!

ALL THE BEST "GILES"

LOVE GILES

ALL THE BEST "GILES"

AS ROB JUST SAID, HES A MOUTHY IDIOT WHO IS GOING TO GET HIS TEETH SMASHED DOWN HIS THROAT. HES UPSETTING ALOT OF PEOPLE. SHAME THAT SOMEONES THREAD HAS BEEN RUINED YET AGAIN, WHERES THE MANAGER OF THIS SITE TO CHUCK THESE IDIOTS LIKE HIM OFF. NEVER PUTS NO THREADS UP OF ANY GOOD, JUST FILLING PEOPLE WITH SHIT, AND MISUSING THEIR THREADS.

LOVE GILES

ALL THE BEST "GILES"

lol

AS ROB JUST SAID, HES A MOUTHY IDIOT WHO IS GOING TO GET HIS TEETH SMASHED DOWN HIS THROAT. HES UPSETTING ALOT OF PEOPLE. SHAME THAT SOMEONES THREAD HAS BEEN RUINED YET AGAIN, WHERES THE MANAGER OF THIS SITE TO CHUCK THESE IDIOTS LIKE HIM OFF. NEVER PUTS NO THREADS UP OF ANY GOOD, JUST FILLING PEOPLE WITH SHIT, AND MISUSING THEIR THREADS.

LOVE GILES

ALL THE BEST "GILES"

lol

if you cant take it dont give it lol

this might sound a bit strong but they must learn i drag them over it my 3/4 grey bul would not jump at tal now she will jump any think and if you can let that dog watch a other dog do it some times they might follow but make them do it they will dont beat them but just talk and make them :)

cheers folks but ive got a 2 year old bull x only jumps when the needs be so no good for showing pup . only jumps obstacles at night so no good for pup she,s to young for a shine as for dragging any dog over any fence/wire :no:

ha!ha!hie!hie!bloody xmas shopping mist all the fun yesterday :clapper: looks like MY LAW have upset afew people :good: :stinker: rob and gilesyou cant go doing that to a old man :boxing: its crewle poor sod :vava: