clulite

RussBoy

Guest oldskool
needin to get myself a new lamp and saw the Blazerlite advertised, 2 million candle power etc. suposedly a big step up from the original Lazerlite. anyone got a Blazerlite and is it any good for running the dogs with?? cheers folks

been using both for years and i've lamped everything with them... both are brilliant and very reliable but the beam just is'nt tight enough for long range stuff... the blaser doesnt give you much more distance but the beam is really alot brighter!!

Guest oldskool

its kinda hard to say mate... i've been out with the lightforce and when it works its great but when it fecks up then i'm left walking home in the dark... the clulite never gives me grief and the secondary bulb for gates and things is priceless also the filter system is dead handy...

i think if i was forced to choose i'd take the blaserlite

Guest oldskool
whats diff about the blazerlite just the bulb is it the same size

yep, the bulb and the metal reflector is the only difference in the laser and blaser... the metal reflector is important because the extra heat from the 100watt bulb really buggers the plastice reflector in the laserlite... before the blaserlite came out i used to use the 100watt bulb in the laser but on a mild night ye could smell it startin to burn after about 2 minutes... although windy nights kept it cool if you opened the vents at the back of the lamp head