Went to the show today and was surprised at the turn out. i got abit peed off [bANNED TEXT] the fat scruffy bloke walkin round trying to sell his lurcher. poor thing , it made me mad. i half felt like buying it and the other half wanted to level him. if only i was big n ard'. i think these people give field sports a bad name and fighting the *** is like hitting our head against a brick wall with these scrotes about :realmad:

However the racing was good to watch and my salukix came 2nd in the over 23in 414m, was exciting watching your dog racing as i go greyhound racing alot. Looking forward to the bigger events coming up....

Sorry i was supposed to post a reply in the barnsley show thread.

this is the show at highgate stadium

i went, but arrived a bit late as i was told a lot of people had gone :( , thet were some tidy lurchers and terriers there aswell, i never took no dogs but i treat them to some nice strong collars and leads :) , the prices where a bit steep though.

Guest SPUD 1

HELLO !

I also went to the show, I thaught it was ok ! Good turn out ! :good:

I saw that bloke walking around with the LURCHER ! He also had a black dog and was asking to buy some terriers of my mates ! He also said do ur dogs work? :blink: " Stupid Question mate have a look at them"

They wernt born smashed up !

Good little show in all ! :good:

wat was the dog he was trying to sell?

it was saluki x. they must have been desperate, they came all the way from Wales!

They were travellers i no that

wat was the dog he was trying to sell?

it was saluki x. they must have been desperate, they came all the way from Wales!

They were travellers i no that

We went and got accosted by the traveller selling the Saluki X bitch, there was certainly a few Bull X's there and a couple of nice Deerhounds.

We went too. Enjoyed the day. Our deerhoundx won his class, so good day.

The guy selling the dog seemed to be with quite a big group who came from Wales. Didn't think they were travellers though.

We went and got accosted by the traveller selling the Saluki X bitch, there was certainly a few Bull X's there and a couple of nice Deerhounds.

We went too. Enjoyed the day. Our deerhoundx won his class, so good day.

The guy selling the dog seemed to be with quite a big group who came from Wales. Didn't think they were travellers though.

Probably just Welshman!