Possible Air Rifle Swap W.H.Y

Guest buster321c

Thinking of changing my air rifle . Its a Pre anti-tamper AAS400 Classic in .22 , it will come with AA Silencer , JSR 3x9x50 PX Pro Illuminated with sun shade , Lens caps and 24 carat gold plated barrel band and cylinder cap . Dont mind If i get a .177 or .22 ( must be pcp ) and must be same condition as mine ( which is very good) . So what you got ?? 8)

PS Dont be offended if i decline your offer , or , if you offer shite dont be offended if i laugh at ya !!!!!!

iv got an airtec ms 7...twelve shot pcp...hand built,variable power from 9ftp-26ftp.....ball bearing trigger......its got an average 3-9x40 scope,built in silencer,this rifle is the best money can buy,if you can get on the order books theres a two year wait for these rifles and everyone is custom built for the customer..this has the best and smoothest action i have ever used on any rifle bar non...would want some cash and your rifle,also could you swap the bling crap for the standard parts???..or £500 cash

airtecrifle.jpg

its also fitted with green laser,iv been using it for shooting rats in buildings at night which is an utter waste.........................

Edited by woz
Thinking of changing my air rifle . Its a Pre anti-tamper AAS400 Classic in .22 , it will come with AA Silencer , JSR 3x9x50 PX Pro Illuminated with sun shade , Lens caps and 24 carat gold plated barrel band and cylinder cap . Dont mind If i get a .177 or .22 ( must be pcp ) and must be same condition as mine ( which is very good) . So what you got ?? 8)

PS Dont be offended if i decline your offer , or , if you offer shite dont be offended if i laugh at ya !!!!!!

iv got an airtec ms 7...twelve shot pcp...hand built,variable power from 9ftp-26ftp.....ball bearing trigger......its got an average 3-9x40 scope,built in silencer,this rifle is the best money can buy,if you can get on the order books theres a two year wait for these rifles and everyone is custom built for the customer..this has the best and smoothest action i have ever used on any rifle bar non...would want some cash and your rifle,also could you swap the bling crap for the standard parts???..or £500 cash

airtecrifle.jpg

its also fitted with green laser,iv been using it for shooting rats in buildings at night which is an utter waste.........................

this gun ithe best ive ever seen for a pellet gun how much are they new

nice piece of kit mate :)

airtecrifle.jpg

this gun ithe best ive ever seen for a pellet gun how much are they new

nice piece of kit mate :)

it was £1100 new.and the stock was supplied to the builder.....iv had and shot most air rifle's at somtime and these really are the best of the best.........