Trouble at garden nersery

Mate called me up last night and fancied a bit of bunny bashing at a garden nursery where he works.His boss had been loosing a lot of plants recently.We arrived at our destination and walked the first part as it was fairly dry there.The hard thing about shooting bunnies in a place like this is that you have row upon row of tree's and plants so most of the time the bunnies will skip from one row to the next.Anyway's we popped about 10 good distance ones which i was pretty chuffed about.We then went to the next part which we drove around.Having been there before,i know the ground quite well.All the bunnies on this part were fairly lamp shy so was struggling to have a pop at any :angry: .My mate then pointed out that they had recently put up fences to stop deer getting in even tho we had never seen any there.we moved on a bit further and i managed to get a shot at one rabbit and tumbled him over :boogie: .We then drove about 50 yards on and there they were,two deer which i think are roe :o .They did not seem fased by the shot i had just let off or our lamp.We konw know what is doing the damage on the land but for me it was just a nice night to get to see hem out there as i have never seen deer in this area wild. :bye:

Nice one the garden nurseries around us there are loads of deer roaming about i dont know if they get controlled or not

well i think these ones have come from a place about 8 miles from the nursery in a park like place where the public can see them.Probaly the reson why they were so tame!

Yeh thats probably it then there are alot of estates around here last month i nearly had a collision with a Fallow Stag and it was a bigun aswell. When i used to work with the forestry commission the wildlife ranger there told me that he shot an Imperial Red Stag he said he often saw the red stags roaming the woodland because an estate nearby let them go