k.Goulds Ovette

He most certainly was that Breeder I saw him many times myself.

No problem Lavrock I hope it's helped............!

I still always thought that Flint was the better dog. Sorry I haven't got in contact with you Moorman, I like your chocolate pup. We'll have to get together sometime and do a bit of hunting.

I still always thought that Flint was the better dog. Sorry I haven't got in contact with you Moorman, I like your chocolate pup. We'll have to get together sometime and do a bit of hunting.

I was there one day when MD was bragging about Flint and RB said to him,put your money where your mouth is....do you really think that I would have sold the better dog.The challenge was never taken,so I think it's a debatable subject.

We will get out soon,I'm looking fwd to it.

I was there one day when MD was bragging about Flint and RB said to him,put your money where your mouth is....do you really think that I would have sold the better dog.The challenge was never taken,so I think it's a debatable subject.

Moorman, I was there when Me and Bruce and the lads from up north dug to Flint for five hours and 15 foot (approx.) and the dog was still there with his quarry!! Not to say that Ovette wouldnt do it, but I can assure you that on that day Flint was the dogs bollocks! That was just when MD bought the dog.

Moorman, I was there when Me and Bruce and the lads from up north dug to Flint for five hours and 15 foot (approx.) and the dog was still there with his quarry!! Not to say that Ovette wouldnt do it, but I can assure you that on that day Flint was the dogs bollocks! That was just when MD bought the dog.

Breeder,I have heard the story before....sat in your kitchen!I don't doubt it for one minute as I have seen both Flint and Ovett work on many occassions.Both were outstanding dogs and whats more both were producers of top notch working terriers.But having seen both work I wouldn't like to say which was the best.I think it's fair to say that they were both outstanding at their work.

Breeder,I have heard the story before....sat in your kitchen!I don't doubt it for one minute as I have seen both Flint and Ovett work on many occassions.Both were outstanding dogs and whats more both were producers of top notch working terriers.But having seen both work I wouldn't like to say which was the best.I think it's fair to say that they were both outstanding at their work.

:wub::wub::wub:

5ad

To anybody reading this thread, flint was a lakey bread by B. F. out of middletons lines.Out of a bitch called tess who was bought but turned out to be no good, and flint was given as a pup as good will B. B. who owened the dog work him hard.But flint could not live with ovette so B. B. sold him at age 4/5 to M.D. and later sent to americia to hunt fox and coons etc.

:feck::feck::feck::feck: