no more chicken for this one

The dog is bred the Ledburn strain.

Zapper - will not be going near that place for a while - Dont like getting attacked by hairy men!!! Plus he made Brno17 cry! :clapper::tongue2:

beattie16

nice looking dog there, certaintly makes life easier! lol!

what lines is he?

:clapper::clapper: hey it was funny though edited to add that dog of beatties is a credit to him and it will have had a lot of time spent on its training he certainly knows how to get the best out of dogs

The dog is bred the Ledburn strain.

Zapper - will not be going near that place for a while - Dont like getting attacked by hairy men!!! Plus he made Brno17 cry! :clapper::tongue2:

beattie16

the only thing that made me cry was laughin at you beggin me to get your keys back. youre a big boy now tam you could have did it yourself. :whistling::tongue2:

you out tomorrow night ?? if we go to the heights you'd better bring a spare pair o boxers we dont want any more accidents. :boxing::feck:

Edited by brno17

beattie16

the only thing that made me cry was laughin at you beggin me to get your keys back. youre a big boy now tam you could have did it yourself. :whistling::tongue2:

you out tomorrow night ?? if we go to the heights you'd better bring a spare pair o boxers we dont want any more accidents. :boxing::feck:

me and scotsman were trying to sneak out the gate so we stayed out if it lol then the voice shouts zapper do you know this fela he has my car keys and wont give them back he said we had shone his window :tongue2: scotsman shout back up to those tricks again tam :clapper: i nearly pissed my self laughing ,best bit was the guy in the house never said anything to me but sunday morning after comes to my door appoligising :tongue2: hey i heard him telling you pair to get to f**k and start going to a dance on a weekends :clapper::clapper:

me and scotsman were trying to sneak out the gate so we stayed out if it lol then the voice shouts zapper do you know this fela he has my car keys and wont give them back he said we had shone his window :tongue2: scotsman shout back up to those tricks again tam :clapper: i nearly pissed my self laughing ,best bit was the guy in the house never said anything to me but sunday morning after comes to my door appoligising :tongue2:hey i heard him telling you pair to get to f**k and start going to a dance on a weekends :clapper::clapper:

aye thats right :D he was pished oot o his skull. he asked tim on the phone if he should get 40 bikers doon fri edinburgh to sort us oot :drink::boxing: thought that was a beauty but you have to keep the heed when youve a rifle in the motor.

• 2 weeks later...