just a few pics from scotalnd

RIOHH

Well ive just got back from a week in scotland and unfortunatly it was nothing like we were told it was going to be. The most rabbits caught all week by a harris hawk was 8 and they were caught by my female rio. It was that bad some people only caught one all week. The lodge was beautiful as were the veiws andthe surroiunding area. This trip was not very organised as on day one we had no where to go because no one had checked with the farmers :wallbash::wallbash: . Well i was on holiday so i ignored all this and just enjoyed myself. I saw hundreds of buzzards and even managed to see a wild golden eagle and a red squirell. Not got many hunting pics as everytime i took my hand out my pocket it felt like it was going to drop off lol.

Pics will follow shortly.

One last thing. dispite the lack of action we realy did have a good time, Its not everyday you got trapsing through two foot of snow in a blizzard to catch rabbits :D:D .

• 1 month later...