SALUKI/BULL/GREY PUPS

Hopefully no more assholes will be calling good pups for genuine hunters
THEY ALL WANT THE BREEDING ADAM BUT THEY WANT IT FOR NOTHING :blink:

first genuine fella came yesterday to look and bought the dog straight away with nothing but praise for them :clapper::clapper:
what exactly was the sire and dam of the pups , thousands of dogs out of merlin and eve lines
the dam was first cross bull grey 26tts and the sire was 6 generation saluki greyhound that ran fen in england,he is very very fast for being so saluki,the conformation of the dog is second to none as ive ran alot and seen a lot of dogs in my time and that is why he was used as im not into famous lines,i use the best i can find that suits my line and job,these are bred to kill hares in ireland thats the reason for the bull,a previous litter under the same waybred are doing very very well bull there wasnt the same quility of saluki in them so all being well these should be even better :big_boss:
I HAVE TWO BITCHES AND A DOG PUP TO GO AS DUE TO WORK I CANT KEEP AS MANY AS I WANTED TO,THEY ARE 16 WEEKS AND VERY WELL BRED FROM A FIRST CROSS BULL BITCH FROM MY OWN LINE TO A FEN DOGpost-12728-1225144667.jpgTHIS IS THE SIRE

post-12728-1225144821.jpg

post-12728-1225144868.jpg

post-12728-1225144930.jpg

THE PICS ARENT GREAT AS YOU CAN GUESS HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS TRYIN TO TAKE THEM,THE BITCHES ARE £120 AND THE DOG IS 150 NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE ,

is the breeding just local among local lads or is it well known lines? regard kelly&josie

I HAVE TWO BITCHES AND A DOG PUP TO GO AS DUE TO WORK I CANT KEEP AS MANY AS I WANTED TO,THEY ARE 16 WEEKS AND VERY WELL BRED FROM A FIRST CROSS BULL BITCH FROM MY OWN LINE TO A FEN DOGpost-12728-1225144667.jpgTHIS IS THE SIRE

post-12728-1225144821.jpg

post-12728-1225144868.jpg

post-12728-1225144930.jpg

THE PICS ARENT GREAT AS YOU CAN GUESS HOW MUCH FUN IT WAS TRYIN TO TAKE THEM,THE BITCHES ARE £120 AND THE DOG IS 150 NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE ,

is the breeding just local among local lads or is it well known lines? regard kelly&josie

the sire was owned and ran byj ford from 14 months and the dam is from my own line