This mite be old news...........but

Guest JOEB

This mite be old news to some, but I have just read that the goverment wrote off the post office bill to LACS when there post donation scam went tits up.

£500,000 is what that fecking scumbag Blair gave to them to pay the bill.

I am just a normal working bloke, house, kids morgage ect, but slowly I am building up a very unhealthy hatred for all these fecking dudley do right types, MPs, council people...........all of them.

Theres kids in this country who are sick, need familys, toys, in homes who could benefit from that type of dollar.

£500,000............what sort of sick b*****ds are running this country :realmad: :realmad:

I wonder if the goverment would come and bail me out of my bills.

I cant wait untill election time, my local MP is Angela Smith, I will let that pond life know all about it.

When they come to my door, they better bring a flask and some fecking sandwhiches.

JOEB :realmad: :realmad:

This mite be old news to some, but I have just read that the goverment wrote off the post office bill to LACS when there post donation scam went tits up.

£500,000 is what that fecking scumbag Blair gave to them to pay the bill.

I am just a normal working bloke, house, kids morgage ect, but slowly I am building up a very unhealthy hatred for all these fecking dudley do right types, MPs, council people...........all of them.

Theres kids in this country who are sick, need familys, toys, in homes who could benefit from that type of dollar.

£500,000............what sort of sick b*****ds are running this country :realmad: :realmad:

I wonder if the goverment would come and bail me out of my bills.

I cant wait untill election time, my local MP is Angela Smith, I will let that pond life know all about it.

When they come to my door, they better bring a flask and some fecking sandwhiches.

JOEB :realmad: :realmad:

HAVE YOU BEEN READING MY SCRIPT...... :icon_eek:

Edited by dirtydawg

:realmad: What a shower of shite!!!!!!!!first ive heard of this?it needs to be made public knowledge surely the general public can finally see through this piss poor lot!!what an utter waste of public money :realmad: F**K ME that makes me cross :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Ive given up on the public spirited side of life.I do my own thing and let others do theirs I think its the only way to survive.If I saw a policeman or policewoman being kicked to death I would do f**k all to help because thats about all the help i would get off them......................I might hang about and go through their pockets afterwards LOL LOL.

But realy what do you expect from Blaire and his cronies I personaly will be voting for him next time so that his party can drag the country down to the depths I felt when dog work was made illegal..........Blair is what this play station ,eastenders watching ,pissed up on alcho pop ,celebrity infatuated nation deserves.

Hope they all rot together.

Blair is what this play station ,eastenders watching ,pissed up on alcho pop ,celebrity infatuated nation deserves.

If you work on the assumption that every one gets what they deserve, then you are totally correct Kane.

A piss poor society, a lot of piss poor people being run by a piss poor goverment.

May be we are mad as lots of people think this country is normal!!!!!

Jesus christ, I feel like a stranger in my own country :no:

JOEB

Guest jdh488
Ive given up on the public spirited side of life.I do my own thing and let others do theirs I think its the only way to survive.If I saw a policeman or policewoman being kicked to death I would do f**k all to help because thats about all the help i would get off them......................I might hang about and go through their pockets afterwards LOL LOL.

But realy what do you expect from Blaire and his cronies I personaly will be voting for him next time so that his party can drag the country down to the depths I felt when dog work was made illegal..........Blair is what this play station ,eastenders watching ,pissed up on alcho pop ,celebrity infatuated nation deserves.

I appreciate why people get frustrated with the Police, but please dont tar us all with the same brush, I have been a police Officer for 18years, I pride myself with helping people, and that includes the people who cross my path. I work on the traffic Police, I dont agree with speed cameras and I dont prosecute all people who break the law, this is the same with many of my colleagues, we do use discretion. But saying that we will target people who many complain about, there is a lot of work done that goes unseen and un publicised, its not all the political bullshit that is produced by the media machine.

I met somebody recently with the same sentiments as Kane, Unfortunately it was as my job as a Family liason Officer as his wife had just been killed in a road accident, after a few days and many heart to hearts, we spoke about they way he felt about the Police and he admitted then that he saw a different side to the Police, not the side that is always publicised like the speed camera's, which albeit is badged Police, is equally related the the Council, who everybody has voted in and even more so to the Government.

We are people too, who when we are off duty are the same as many people on this forum, frustrated and working to pay the bills.

The only thing I would say is dont tar us all with the same brush, there are a lot of good people in the Police Unfortunately we all get the abuse because of a small Minority that deserve it, so please if you do see a Police officer getting kicked to death give a hand to the Police, it could be me!!!

I know there will be those who will read this will not agree, if that is the case then i apologise for wasting the space on the forum and the time you have taken to read this, thanks to those who appreciate where I am coming from.

Dave

Well I can have an inteligent discussion even if it is with the enemy :D .....the police have been politicised by new labour and probably even before that by other governments,but as an inteligent human being you know you are part of the machine and therefor part of the problem,at the end of the day you have 2 choices either remain a policeman in a corupt force(ie metropolitan police chief,tapping lines illegaly,definatly a police state type tactic)or get out ,if the hat fits wear it.I dont expect any sympathy from the law if and when I am caught working dogs,but the bloke feeling my collar cant expect any from me either.

To be honest I probably couldnt stand there and watch a policeman getting murdered but I probably woul;d let him get a slap or 2 . :D

Guest jdh488
Well I can have an inteligent discussion even if it is with the enemy :D .....the police have been politicised by new labour and probably even before that by other governments,but as an inteligent human being you know you are part of the machine and therefor part of the problem,at the end of the day you have 2 choices either remain a policeman in a corupt force(ie metropolitan police chief,tapping lines illegaly,definatly a police state type tactic)or get out ,if the hat fits wear it.I dont expect any sympathy from the law if and when I am caught working dogs,but the bloke feeling my collar cant expect any from me either.

To be honest I probably couldnt stand there and watch a policeman getting murdered but I probably woul;d let him get a slap or 2 . :D

I accept what you are saying and agree with your comments, Being a police officer it is accepted nowadays that a few slaps are a mater of fact, you know its going to happen and its part of the job, if the truth were known since new Labour the police are understaffed and there are new objectives and conditions all the time, unfortunately as Police officers unlike the Fireservice we have no right to argue or contest any conditions that there are, I would not recomend anybody join the Police nowadays, the pay at £21k is crap, when you can get a job in a factory working shifts and earn alot more than that.

With regards to the Metropolitan Police I would not draw comparison to any other force in the Country, because there is no comparison. They are a law unto themselves.

Out of interest what area are you in Kane, certainly round here most of the time People out with dogs get a bollocking and some advice. The problem we find alot is the local shite use it as an excuse, they have a couple of Lurchers with them and at the same time they are pretending to rabbiting they are also stealing Quads and screwing houses.

Guest ferretlass

I accept what you are saying and agree with your comments, Being a police officer it is accepted nowadays that a few slaps are a mater of fact, you know its going to happen and its part of the job, if the truth were known since new Labour the police are understaffed and there are new objectives and conditions all the time, unfortunately as Police officers unlike the Fireservice we have no right to argue or contest any conditions that there are, I would not recomend anybody join the Police nowadays, the pay at £21k is crap, when you can get a job in a factory working shifts and earn alot more than that.

With regards to the Metropolitan Police I would not draw comparison to any other force in the Country, because there is no comparison. They are a law unto themselves.

Out of interest what area are you in Kane, certainly round here most of the time People out with dogs get a bollocking and some advice. The problem we find alot is the local shite use it as an excuse, they have a couple of Lurchers with them and at the same time they are pretending to rabbiting they are also stealing Quads and screwing houses.

I would not recomend anybody join the Police nowadays, the pay at £21k is crap, when you can get a job in a factory working shifts and earn alot more than that.

you must be joking , my bloke works 40 hrs a week for around 13 grand a yr in a factory and that includes a shift allowance :(

im not gona jump in here and just spout off just because your dibble

but you must except that its not just a few apples that spoil the barrel, its all of you

its all about numbers for the home office!!!!!!!

this year blair can say we've had so many convitions this year and the more you get the better it looks for you!

right or wrong??????

so you start on 21k but you get enough under your belt and you get that promtion!

then the money goes up and a nice pat on the head!

and i have to agree with ferretlass 21k is alot compered to what most of us get, also if youve got a job that is!

the time when you lot give out a bollxing is long gone!

im not trying to have a go here but iv been on the wrong end of you lot and iv seen what you will do in order to get a convition and its not pretty!

OK THEN BOYS ILL SAY MY PIECE :D

THE ONLY TIME I HAVE HAD ANY BOTHER WITH THE POLICE IS WHEN I WAS YOUNG

AND TO BE FAIR I DESERVED WHAT I GOT ( A FEW SLAPPINGS FINES ETC ETC ETC )

BUT!!!!!!!!! AND ITS A HUGE BUT!!!!!!!!

WITHOUT THEM WE WOULD BE f****d WITH A CAPITOL F!

21 GRAND A YEAR IS DECENT MONEY MATE VERY DECENT MONEY .............

BUT WHO HERE WOULD BE PREPARED ON A DAILY BASIS TO BE SHOT AT STABBED PUNCHED KICKED ABUSED ETC ETC ETC FOR 21 GRAND A YEAR????????

NOT ME THATS FOR SURE!

NOW I KNOW MY DAY WILL COME WHEN I AM BUSTED FOR DOGS OR WHATEVER ....BUT EQUALLY I KNOW THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB ........ I KNOW THEY WOULD RATHER BE CATCHING BURGLERS AND MUGGERS BUT HEY THE POWERS TO BE HAVE THEIR PRIORITYS WAY OUT OF KILTER PLOD ON THE STREET JUST DO WHAT THEY CAN

ANYWAY THE POLICE IN THE MAIN DO A GOOD JOB AND AS I SAID AT THE TOP WED BE f****d WITHOUT THEM

YIS FELLMAN

OK THEN BOYS ILL SAY MY PIECE :D

THE ONLY TIME I HAVE HAD ANY BOTHER WITH THE POLICE IS WHEN I WAS YOUNG

AND TO BE FAIR I DESERVED WHAT I GOT ( A FEW SLAPPINGS FINES ETC ETC ETC )

BUT!!!!!!!!! AND ITS A HUGE BUT!!!!!!!!

WITHOUT THEM WE WOULD BE f****d WITH A CAPITOL F!

21 GRAND A YEAR IS DECENT MONEY MATE VERY DECENT MONEY .............

BUT WHO HERE WOULD BE PREPARED ON A DAILY BASIS TO BE SHOT AT STABBED PUNCHED KICKED ABUSED ETC ETC ETC FOR 21 GRAND A YEAR????????

NOT ME THATS FOR SURE!

NOW I KNOW MY DAY WILL COME WHEN I AM BUSTED FOR DOGS OR WHATEVER ....BUT EQUALLY I KNOW THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB ........ I KNOW THEY WOULD RATHER BE CATCHING BURGLERS AND MUGGERS BUT HEY THE POWERS TO BE HAVE THEIR PRIORITYS WAY OUT OF KILTER PLOD ON THE STREET JUST DO WHAT THEY CAN

ANYWAY THE POLICE IN THE MAIN DO A GOOD JOB AND AS I SAID AT THE TOP WED BE f****d WITHOUT THEM

YIS FELLMAN

Fellman you are right .After all its not them that make the laws is it .