Digging Equipment !!!!!!!

As i've said before i'm totally new to the terrier game and am looking for some advice !!!

The problem is digging equipment, when i go out with terrier if i was to carry a spade over my back then i'm sure that within ten mins i would probably be surrounded by cop cars and a helicopter !!!!!! This is due to two thinks some of the land i work my terrier on i don't have permission :ph34r: :ph34r: and the land i do have permission on has public footpaths that attract huge amounts of Nosey RAMBLERS !!!!

So what i'm asking is are there any decent folding spades on the market ??????and what equipment do you fella's use ????

All the best Tommy ;);)

Guest RobW71

I've never used a folding spade so wouldn't trust them, I carry a short handled spade that fits inside my coat along with some nets.

I'd try and get some more digging permission, if you get caught, a spade'll be the least of your worries.

Regards Rob

Now fella's i know all about hassle from landowners and police, i've been in the coursing game for long enough !!!!!!! And i know in a ideal world i should have written permission on everywhere i hunt, but it's not like that is it !!!!!! I just wanted to know whether you lads use any digging equipment that can be kept in a coat pocket (away from prying eyes) etc any pics of home made designs would be great.

All the best Tommy ;);)

have a look here, about half way down theres good instructions on how to make a fold up jobby,

SPADE'S

Thanks alot for that Borderboy, there's some real good ideas on there and i'm sure i can get something made along the same lines as those in the picture.

All the best Tommy ;);)