Anyone got racing pigeons

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like the SWOL race

I used to race Jos Soontjens just interested in one loft races now and BB

raced em when i was younger delbars and dordins - lost touch hows this one loft race work ??

You send your young bird to a one loft race along with loads of other people costs anything from £100+ to enter usually there is a back up bird incase yours gets lost. Prize money is shit hot you can win 1st prize of £20k

post-23434-1224457302.jpg

games changin from when i raced em outta rabbit hutchs - i know a lad won a car in the 80s ..big thing in them days he sold it back to the dealer without even seeing it and paid the cash off his mortgage

I have a kit of birmming rollers and 12 racing pigeon good fun, But do take up a lot of my time. lol

Guest traceyg

yes we have been racing pigeons for a few years now . Son won the young fancier of the year for our region last year.And its looking good for this season . We entered two one loft races but didn't win anything. But we have had some great results ;) ;)

post-11694-1224507369.jpg

post-23434-1224457302.jpg
games changin from when i raced em outta rabbit hutchs - i know a lad won a car in the 80s ..big thing in them days he sold it back to the dealer without even seeing it and paid the cash off his mortgage

I have a kit of birmming rollers and 12 racing pigeon good fun, But do take up a lot of my time. lol

what part of devon you from

yes we have been racing pigeons for a few years now . Son won the young fancier of the year for our region last year.And its looking good for this season . We entered two one loft races but didn't win anything. But we have had some great results ;) ;)

what part of country you from tracey the swol race is great and always good results

if you know of any other ones nearby just put some pics up

Edited by Joe1302