Bull crosses

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Paddy. (big fawn dog 3/4 pit 1/4 greyhound) and his son Murphy (chocolate dog 1/2 pit 1/2 greyhound). The Pups are a son (fawn) and daughter (black) of paddy. These i had recently and more are available on this site, just look for griffo's thred. To see all of my dogs check out my profile. I will be adding them all shortly.

whats up with paddys leg any pics of the big black dog that jibbs that you,ve recently bred to gollys sister[what a waste of a good bitch] and to a deerhound :clapper::clapper:

lol :feck:

infact i can tell that dogs from you simba they all have the same eyes! hows you doing with you that black dog mate?

Except the ones that aren't ......... ;)

Did I tell you I found the correct breeding for mine?

It's not one of Simbas (not that there is anything wrong with them!) but completely different lines, so no relation to yours or that litter at all, mad considering he looks so similar to other dogs out the litter.

This is Paddy. (big fawn dog 3/4 pit 1/4 greyhound) and his son Murphy (chocolate dog 1/2 pit 1/2 greyhound). The Pups are a son (fawn) and daughter (black) of paddy. These i had recently and more are available on this site, just look for griffo's thred. To see all of my dogs check out my profile. I will be adding them all shortly.

whats up with paddys leg any pics of the big black dog that jibbs that you,ve recently bred to gollys sister[what a waste of a good bitch] and to a deerhound :clapper::clapper:

is that all you can say for your self after i pm,ed you saying that i was not going to pick up the pup from gollys sister as i found out that your black dog had jibbed you said after a kennel fight [witch you left go] but i found out that he had jibbed before that so i lost fiftey quid deposit think you are just breeding for the money like lets bred from the big black dog everyone will want a pup cause he,s so big every one wants a big strong dog why else would you bred from a dog thats jacked,jibbed,quit please explane as you,ve allready pm,ed me saying its true that the dog has jacked :signthankspin: :wankerzo4:

f.....g liar :feck:

is that all you can say for your self after i pm,ed you saying that i was not going to pick up the pup from gollys sister as i found out that your black dog had jibbed you said after a kennel fight [witch you left go] but i found out that he had jibbed before that so i lost fiftey quid deposit think you are just breeding for the money like lets bred from the big black dog everyone will want a pup cause he,s so big every one wants a big strong dog why else would you bred from a dog thats jacked,jibbed,quit please explane as you,ve allready pm,ed me saying its true that the dog has jacked :signthankspin: :wankerzo4:

I didnt breed the blackdog with golly's sister... robert matthews did..... ROBSHA of this site when he owned him. It wasnt me you gave a 50quid deposit too, i had absoltely nothing to do with that breeding all i did was buy the dog a good while after that mating. Have you seen the dog jibbing with your own eyes? I've had a gutsful of your constant abuse and threats and phonecalls.... i wont be sending another reply, i'll be writing to one of the Mods.

I didnt breed the blackdog with golly's sister... robert matthews did..... ROBSHA of this site when he owned him. It wasnt me you gave a 50quid deposit too, i had absoltely nothing to do with that breeding all i did was buy the dog a good while after that mating. Have you seen the dog jibbing with your own eyes? I've had a gutsful of your constant abuse and threats and phonecalls.... i wont be sending another reply, i'll be writing to one of the Mods.

I can see alot of questions being asked now pal

has the dog not spewed dean didnt you say was one of the best dogs uve owned!

No he hasnt jibbed mate, he's a real good dog mate... just jealous people. This bloke has never seen him going he's just heard it off a local knob that i dont get on with who hasnt seen the dog going, thats he's jibbed. Theres a few boys on here that has seen him going, their happy with what they've seen, and so am i. Ive just had a gutsful now, he's phoning my mobile, pm-ing the mrs, pm-ing me giving us all abuse and threatening us over a dog. I didnt even put him with Golly's sister, i'd never heard of him until he phoned me giving me abuse.

He is a brilliant worker... if you listen to certain jealous people in my area all my dogs are jibbers. (I dont mind everyone thinking my dogs are crap... less chance of them getting nicked... so yeah their all jibbers...lol)

Guest DogFaceKillah

sounds like hes just pissed off that he owns jackers mate, let him deal with it! if the dog does the job dont defend it you dont need to, and as for phoning you every 2 mins tell her where to go :)

sounds like hes just pissed off that he owns jackers mate, let him deal with it! if the dog does the job dont defend it you dont need to, and as for phoning you every 2 mins tell her where to go :)

:thumbs:

so did YOU not just put the dog to a deerhound [welshvixens of this site] did the dog have a kennel fight? why would robisha sell a brillent dog?why did you turn down the invite to go out with the dog to silence the people that say he jibbed??????????????????????????????????

SOME NICE DOGS HERE THIS IS MY BULLX 1/2CROSS TO 1/2CROSS 8MONTH OLDpost-31347-1248898006_thumb.jpg

:feck:

so did YOU not just put the dog to a deerhound [welshvixens of this site] did the dog have a kennel fight? why would robisha sell a brillent dog?why did you turn down the invite to go out with the dog to silence the people that say he jibbed??????????????????????????????????

:feck::feck::feck: same reason he sold jess, golly, archie, patch and loads more... Why would i want to drive hours to go out with someone like you, i go out to enjoy myself not to prove what my dog can or cant do... im happy with him, the people i choose to go out with are happy with him... thats all that matters. I have never met a more pathetic, childish person, your too gutless to say who told you my dog is suposed to have jibbed.

I chose to use Diesel because i have seen him going many a time and he has never failed to impress me.