Northumbria Police Firearms

Its very simple chap...you came on suggesting you had orders for 500-700 rabbits a week...I did some maths and was obviously curious with the numbers that came back...since then you have suggested you know people who kill 2 or 3 times as many...that makes 100,000 a year........

You have explained nothing further since despite requests, and resorted to abuse....I rather suspect anyone who wants to read this thread will draw their own conclusion!!

And yet another figment of your imagination......

Who are you to doubt my ability when you are on a hunting forum saying you can't get a mere hundred head of rabbits on a day.

...perhaps you would care show me anywhere that I made any comment about how many rabbit I can shoot in a night!!

:bye::bye::bye:

Be quiet !

Look at what you started and then talk to me in the correct manner.

Once again NO perhaps I would not care show you anywhere that you made any comment about how many rabbits you can shoot in a night!! Whats wrong do you not like the same kind of sh1t that you give out.

So in the meantime you can lick the sweat from the crack of my hairy arse

Now begin again on the right terms and I might respond with respect and you just might get respect in return.

Read the first post again and ask me without jumping to conclusions and making figures up in your head.

So for now in my books your a Ned the novice that can not do the job correct and obviously need educating in field sports.

So go away you mug.

Is that a good enough explanation for you ?

Its very simple chap...you came on suggesting you had orders for 500-700 rabbits a week...I did some maths and was obviously curious with the numbers that came back...since then you have suggested you know people who kill 2 or 3 times as many...that makes 100,000 a year........

You have explained nothing further since despite requests, and resorted to abuse....I rather suspect anyone who wants to read this thread will draw their own conclusion!!

Who are you to doubt my ability when you are on a hunting forum saying you can't get a mere hundred head of rabbits on a day.

...perhaps you would care show me anywhere that I made any comment about how many rabbit I can shoot in a night!!

Be quiet !

Once again NO perhaps I would not care show you anywhere that you made any comment about how many rabbits you can shoot in a night!! Whats wrong do you not like the same kind of sh1t that you give out.

Now begin again on the right terms and I might respond with respect and you just might get respect in return.

Read the first post again and ask me without jumping to conclusions and making figures up in your head.

So for now in my books your a Ned the novice that can not do the job correct and obviously need educating in field sports.

So go away you mug.

:hmm::hmm: you were the one that stuck your neck out...I didn't even chop it off....you committed suicide!!!

Oh yes..and did I mention that I had an order for a Unicorn once!!! :haha::haha:

Got to go out and practise now :hunter::hunter:

Be quiet !

So go away you mug.

:hmm::hmm: you were the one that stuck your neck out...I didn't even chop it off....you committed suicide!!!

Oh yes..and did I mention that I had an order for a Unicorn once!!! :haha::haha:

Ok mate.

Lets end the sh1t.

Look its harder to be an enemy than a friend ( do you not agree ? )

fekkin hell man ....us lot in this game are our worse enemy's "yes me included" I am a cVnt.

I never wanted to return to this forum for an argument, fook me man.....I was just trying to praise the firearms dept.

So then...shall we stop the sh1t or what ?

it will only make readers say " see I knew all them b*****ds that go out hunting are fookin thugs" but really we are not.

We just hate to admit defeat........

SO do you want to buy 350000 rabbits a year from me cos I said i get them.....hehehehehehe

I am only kidding............its 343885 i normally get........... :whistling:

So lets end it.

Do not start wearing a dress and thinking I am going to marry you but I will leave this row alone now.

Is that OK mush ?

VERY STRANGE THIS, on onother post, i stated that i had culled 124 deer in one DAY!

and had shot thousands in over the years, and nobody enything :icon_eek:

lol....

Don't worry stated / said and assumed what you said is 3 totally different things...... :tongue2:

Cheers Steve

Be quiet !

So go away you mug.

Ok mate.

Lets end the sh1t.

Look its harder to be an enemy than a friend ( do you not agree ? )

fekkin hell man ....us lot in this game are our worse enemy's "yes me included" I am a cVnt.

I never wanted to return to this forum for an argument, fook me man.....I was just trying to praise the firearms dept.

So then...shall we stop the sh1t or what ?

it will only make readers say " see I knew all them b*****ds that go out hunting are fookin thugs" but really we are not.

We just hate to admit defeat........

SO do you want to buy 350000 rabbits a year from me cos I said i get them.....hehehehehehe

I am only kidding............its 343885 i normally get........... :whistling:

So lets end it.

Do not start wearing a dress and thinking I am going to marry you but I will leave this row alone now.

Is that OK mush ?

......... don't expect a kiss!!! :thumbs:

...and all I got last night was 3 bunnies and a fox....could.... have had plenty of Roe though!!!

Hello lads.

Look fook sake the numbers I said is well within peoples capabilities without a doubt.

I do not want to be an awkward tw@t but I do not want to state place names or every fooker will be going to the area

and then we will not get the numbers !!!!

Like some members say on here, it all depends on the place your shooting on, numbers on the land !!!

We have places that make watership down look like a joke but for how long it will last I do not know.

There is lads working as a team that have refrigerated Lorry's coming to the job and taking 100's away.

Tues and wed this week I got 267 Rabbits came back for work this morning and to get some rest.

I will be back this weekend and hopefully most of next week.

Hope Deker does not chop my neck off....hehehehehehe

All joking aside the place is good as fook but it will not stay this way for long.

Years ago Me and a few others knew a bloke that did commercial rabbit clearance and sold the proceeds.

Woodga knows the bloke.......

He also had places that you could ferret and snare a couple of hundred Bunny's then shoot a couple of hundred on the night time.

he used to ship rabbits out in freezer Lorry's 2 loads a week !!!!!

It was unbelievable at the time. We thought there was no end to the numbers......

But they were hit hard ( wernt they woodga ) and numbers dropped over a period of time.

Now the same place is only normal !!!!

Yes like the place I am on will be soon !!!!!

Catch ya later Steve

Guest JohnGalway
:icon_eek: J.Galway change your avatar FFS its making it hard too concentrate on the thread :icon_redface:

No can do Mac :D I actually find it very useful, as well as very very nice to look at. When I open a topic with a lot of posts and try to find mine for reference I just keep an out for it, not hard to spot :D