23 today w/ 3 terriers and 2 lurchers, no bloters this time ;D ;D.. Tim got a tooth broke out but kept hunting for 3 more hours like a champ, he was dug to 5 times in one day, "Tiny Tim" is 9lbs we weighed him tonight after the hunt... At one point he entered between two roots that I could not put my fist in, this dog has no chest and brass balls!!! Nick's "Radish" also did a GREAT job and was dug to twice.. "Lucy" Pete's Jagd is a crazy locating freak, I cant wait to get my pup off of her started... No hunting pics but some good "tail" gate shots ;)... Still a lot more at this place just got to dark to keep hunting ;D ;D ;D... If you come out this way October is the month, not to hot and just before the rainy season.. I will be living in Salem then and will be vary close to the area I like to hunt...

Tiny Tim,

10-12-08hunt001.jpg

Radish,

10-12-08hunt006.jpg

& a vary tired Lucy,

10-12-08hunt012.jpg

oh right nice one mate you eat these? or just kill for fun or are they pests?

Pests and we feed them to the dogs, haven't had to buy food for them in months, my friends also drop off their fish after fishing and w/ the fish and Nutria the dogs do pretty good.. If you go to the US south they eat them there and even in some restaurants :doh: .. Just big rats to me :yes: ....

C.J.

I'v heard that they die really easily and are overmatched by a terrier quickly.If this is true then i dont think they are like 'big rats' at all as a brown rat of this size would be really hard to tackle for a terrier.

Good sport for a small 9-13lbs terrier, OK for 15+ but will take a lot of damage if out all day, and should be easy for any game 20+lbs terrier to handle.. More fun and pest control than a real "game" test... The test is the dogs locating, we cover a lot of ground and the dogs do all the work..

C.J.

23 today w/ 3 terriers and 2 lurchers, no bloters this time ;D ;D.. Tim got a tooth broke out but kept hunting for 3 more hours like a champ, he was dug to 5 times in one day, "Tiny Tim" is 9lbs we weighed him tonight after the hunt... At one point he entered between two roots that I could not put my fist in, this dog has no chest and brass balls!!! Nick's "Radish" also did a GREAT job and was dug to twice.. "Lucy" Pete's Jagd is a crazy locating freak, I cant wait to get my pup off of her started... No hunting pics but some good "tail" gate shots ;)... Still a lot more at this place just got to dark to keep hunting ;D ;D ;D... If you come out this way October is the month, not to hot and just before the rainy season.. I will be living in Salem then and will be vary close to the area I like to hunt...

Tiny Tim,

10-12-08hunt001.jpg

Radish,

10-12-08hunt006.jpg

& a vary tired Lucy,

10-12-08hunt012.jpg

looks you had a great day