COMMANDO CHALLENGE, pics and stuff

Guest foxyjo.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foxyjo.

Thank you so much, for your good wishes and your sponsorship, you are very kind.x :)

SS - Thanks for that sweetie!!! :icon_redface::laugh::laugh: But you're right!!!! I have a truely beautiful and wondrous "offensive weapon" I bought from here which will now have a very nice cammo bag to hide in...not my handbag!!! :laugh::angel:

Guest foxyjo.

Just to say that Daniel has just called me. He's home!!!!!!! :clapper::clapper:

It was a very quick call, I think he's tired and sore. But ok.

My Mother says he is already talking about when he goes back... :icon_eek: ...which is no less than I expected to be honest... He says he needs to get back to the lads. I need time to catch me breath before he starts that sort of talk!! :doh:

Anyway...I thought I would let you know. Thank you so very much for all your kindness. I wish I was more eloquent, I'm not sure I express myself as well as I might, but when we knew nothing and couldn't find out anything, your lovely posts and messages were really touching and meant a great deal. Thank you. xxx :signthankspin:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest foxyjo.

This is a reminder to several of you who still haven't sent your sponsorship money in....

CAN YOU HURRY UP!!!!!!

a couple of people have sent messages explaining why and when they'll send theirs - this isn't to them. ;)

If you don't intend to pay up, can you just let me know so I don't wait on you any longer...

Thanks,

Emma

Guest foxyjo.

LDG - thank you very much!! I didn't contact you as you were going to sponsor Willrenny and he was unable to do the challenge this year afterall. However, if you would still like to support the cause, all help makes a difference, and I know how much it will be appreciated. :thumbs:

Have sent you a PM. :)

Well foxy you done it again, fair play to you. i'm really sorry to hear about your brothers injury and i hope he makes a rapid recovery. Now just to you you all cheered up i have to say your a fit girl undertaking that, oh and would you still put the same photoup if he had taken your top off :blink::o

Well done again looks a little bit of fun though eh.............. ;)

Guest foxyjo.

Longdog runner - you're a gent. Thank you very much! :D

Well foxy you done it again, fair play to you. i'm really sorry to hear about your brothers injury and i hope he makes a rapid recovery. Now just to you you all cheered up i have to say your a fit girl undertaking that, oh and would you still put the same photoup if he had taken your top off :blink::o

Well done again looks a little bit of fun though eh.............. ;)

Awww, thanks snappy...

My brother is on the mend, just waiting to find out if he needs another op, hopefully not, but it'll all be ok when it's done, thank god. He hasn't even started his physio yet - so his hopes of getting back to the lads quickly have been dashed. But, still....he's a lot luckier than some and for that we're grateful.

Ummm.......NO!!! If the bootie had pulled my top right off, I don't think I'd have stuck it on here!! Would have revealed a very unflattering sports bra!!!! :laugh: It was great fun - the smartie tube was pretty scary, especially when someone's freaking out a bit, but a really great experience and I expect I shall be repeating it!!! :yes: