I have a lee reloading press, a set of neck size 22.250 lee dies and a set of full size 270 lee dies all in good condition no longer needed £65 I AM IN WEST LOTHIAN AREA if anyone is interested thanks :hunter: PICTURES NOW UP

post-14410-1223298726_thumb.jpg

post-14410-1223298777_thumb.jpg

post-14410-1223298804_thumb.jpg

Edited by barrym3

I have a lee reloading press, a set of neck size 22.250 lee dies and a set of full size 270 lee dies all in good condition no longer needed £65 I AM IN WEST LOTHIAN AREA if anyone is interested thanks :hunter:

anyone ?????? Make a reasonable offer

COME ON GUYS £ 55 IS NOBODY INTERESTED :drinks:

i cant beleve your kit hasnt been sold, i bought a set of 22-250 reading dies for £100 three days before you posted.......have a bump on me

COME ON GUYS £ 55 IS NOBODY INTERESTED :drinks:

i cant beleve your kit hasnt been sold, i bought a set of 22-250 reading dies for £100 three days before you posted.......have a bump on me

I am surprised they aint sold i thought someone would be getting a good deal with the press and 2 sets of dies :wallbash:

hi how much posted ? how old is it mate and in the 22/250 is the lee dies the bullet seating die and the neck sizing die ?

i have a bullet seating die here and a full lenght resize die but im after the neck die

hi how much posted ? how old is it mate and in the 22/250 is the lee dies the bullet seating die and the neck sizing die ?

i have a bullet seating die here and a full lenght resize die but im after the neck die

they have loaded less than 100 bullets there is also a factory crimp with the 22,250 :signthankspin: