Breast cancer fundraising for colleague

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see GOVERMENT -

HUNTERS DO HAVE A HEART :tongue2:

im really pleased for you mate - your campaign has gone really well .

KEEP IT ROLLING!!!! :tongue2:

Yeah...we should show this to all these fat arsed governments tw*ts who see fit to dictate how everyone else lives their lives and spends their time..and yeah, you all do have hearts..big ones..if these idiot politicians spent less time talking and more time doing they would do better. :thumbdown:

I am so grateful to you all for all your kindness, for all the pms of support and the money you all donated..it is appreciated more than can be put into plain words.

• 2 weeks later...

Wee update..fund is up to £1241.00 - we have a big fundraising day on October 31st and are currently organising a coffee morning (all in pink of course) in November as well as an art show and various other things. Gill has had her 2nd chemo and is doing ok.

• 2 weeks later...

My colleagues were on TV today for Wear it Pink day..one of the receptionists had her head shaved as a fund raiser..how brave is that?

http://video.stv.tv/bc/news-northtonight-tayside-20081031/

The piece on the head shave is almost at the end of the broadcast.

I should also publicly apologise to all the men in the pub at lunctime that i coerced into buying one of my VERY pink fairy cakes..they all politely ate it along with their pint and threw lots of money in the bucket..many apologies for runing your lunch-time pints!!!!

The fund is now up to over £1300 with more money coming in every day. I had pledged all the rehoming fees of parrots to the fund also, so it should swell by another £100 by the end of the week-end, from the rehoming of 3 parrots last week.

Gill is still incredibly up-beat and brave, she has her 3rd chemo on Monday.

• 1 month later...

Wee update..Gill's fundraising total - including the online amount is now £8,000. We still have two more fundraisers to do in the New Year..which we are hoping will take the amount over £10k. She now only has one more chemo session to go and is doing incredibly well.

Wee update..Gill's fundraising total - including the online amount is now £8,000. We still have two more fundraisers to do in the New Year..which we are hoping will take the amount over £10k. She now only has one more chemo session to go and is doing incredibly well.

Thats great news,give gill our love and tell her we'll be thinking of her and her family over Christmas.Bill and family