Breast cancer fundraising for colleague

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to anyone thinking or her, donating etc..she will appreciate it, i can tell you. Three days after her chemo she was back at work and working as normal..she is some girl. Any disease is cruel..but somehow one that can affect so many people is very scary. She waited so many years for this baby and boy, is that kiddie loved..yet something like this comes along and threatens to wreck everything. :thumbdown:

Thanks again all. xx

There is now £45 in the 'kitty' that was empty a few hours ago - big thank you to all...the minimum donation is £2 and gift aid is added to this if tick the right boxes. :whistling: She will be sooo chuffed when she sees it tomorrow morning. :clapper:

I,ll ask the wife sort something out when she,s back,hope the lady gets well i have a mate in the same boat.

he,s recently had a dose of bone marrow that came from germany :icon_eek: has to wait a hundred days now to see if it took.

its hard when your a grafter and have something like this my pals 39 signed on once in the 80,s got one jiro for £15 which he framed and still has it.

he recently tried to claim disabilty allowance and been refused 3 times :icon_eek:.what a country!

Edited by Chip

Done :thumbs: I forgot to mention i was from the hunting life in my comment.Tell her im a hairy arsed Scotsman fae the hunting life,and give her mine and my families best wishes.Well done to you for bringing it to our attention.