first night out in the cruiser

the reason i use a motor is to get my dogs on plenty of gear, so i prefer a subaru because they do just that, a lot quicker than all the others, jimnys probably are good at climbing, wading etc, but how can you compare a car like a jimny to a subaru on flat fields ??? and how do you get away when things come on top ???? pull outside the nearest sunbed shop and turn the lights off ???? :laugh:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a bit ov fun..save us all arguein. why dont a few ov us with different motor meet up and get to try them out then find out our selfs

saves the arguein?

do you no how to drive the land :icon_eek: or what it even means :icon_eek:

yeah goin 50mph across the middle ov a field and through 2 bull x out the window...

Hmm, well shouldnt poach to begin with! Many police forces have decent 4x4's which are quick,the subaru's get stolen all the time and get pulled so many times!!!! Yes nippy not fast my friend. :whistling:

not fast but they can loose a landrover without having to leave 3rd gear... :laugh:

and the only thing the police have that can keep up with a subaru accross fields is better known as the helicopter.... ;)

for a bit ov fun..save us all arguein. why dont a few ov us with different motor meet up and get to try them out then find out our selfs

saves the arguein?

do you no how to drive the land :icon_eek: or what it even means :icon_eek:

yeah goin 50mph across the middle ov a field and through 2 bull x out the window...

are you for real :icon_eek:

Hmm, well shouldnt poach to begin with! Many police forces have decent 4x4's which are quick,the subaru's get stolen all the time and get pulled so many times!!!! Yes nippy not fast my friend. :whistling:

police wont dare try to chase us lot across the land at any sort of speed to keep up with us weather in a suby or anything else and only subys that get nicked are imprezas not the legacys that dogging lads use and besides the only normal way police ever drop on you is if some bright spark rings them complaining about a subaru doing donuts round a fox trying to hynotise it.and then all they do is park at the gate...

jimmys are shit for our job,would tip them over in first field on first turn,,,a dogging motor needs speed...4wd ability...room for 4 lads and 4 dogs very good cornering ability and be fairly hardy i.e not mending something after every night out.most teams have tried about everything and now the suby and cruiser seem top dogs although i admit i started the cruiser trend lol

Ok, if you feel safe that way then good luck.... :thumbs:

land cruisers are a pile of shite subarus all day long theres drivers and thes screwdrivers and spider pig is def a screw driver. they seem good on fuel cos tank holds about thirty barrels of tit try losing someone in a cruiser dont think so. driven by wanna be alan turners big eared farm boys and cranks enough said. just thought had stick my oar in been to trickys ryu today said hed been out wi ya :thumbs:

police wont dare try to chase us lot across the land at any sort of speed to keep up with us weather in a suby or anything else and only subys that get nicked are imprezas not the legacys that dogging lads use and besides the only normal way police ever drop on you is if some bright spark rings them complaining about a subaru doing donuts round a fox trying to hynotise it.and then all they do is park at the gate...

jimmys are shit for our job,would tip them over in first field on first turn,,,a dogging motor needs speed...4wd ability...room for 4 lads and 4 dogs very good cornering ability and be fairly hardy i.e not mending something after every night out.most teams have tried about everything and now the suby and cruiser seem top dogs although i admit i started the cruiser trend lol

Ok, if you feel safe that way then good luck.... :thumbs:

what ya on about feel safe? there only coppers ya know and untill they stop driving round with all there lights on im not bothered at all..its only the helicopter that can give you a bit of trouble

:whistling: