collie greyhounds

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deerhunter

collie greyhounds are all i run [bANNED TEXT] and find them unbeatable they show my m8s bull greyhounds whos boss everytime were out they have unbelievable stamina i take everything with them and at the minute im taking a deer a week with 1 dog they are a bit out of fashion at the minute but these dogs have been used for many years and i havent seen many bad ones!

collie greyhounds are all i run [bANNED TEXT] and find them unbeatable they show my m8s bull greyhounds whos boss everytime were out they have unbelievable stamina i take everything with them and at the minute im taking a deer a week with 1 dog they are a bit out of fashion at the minute but these dogs have been used for many years and i havent seen many bad ones!

Glad to here somone talking snse for once mate!

Collie/greys are hard to beat for stamina, and no other x comes close for brains.

Guest deerhunter

I wish my lass had the brains my dogs have all i say is collie greyhounds forever

I wish my lass had the brains my dogs have all i say is collie greyhounds forever

Im the only one in the house with any brains - cheeky git - luv his lass

They might boss a bullX but they couldn't live with a good saluki lurcher and thats a FACT!!! :yes::yes:

Is that true mate? cause i have a collie grey bitch that i work on the lamp and she suits me fine(as i said above i rate them very highly)

I do however have a 10 month saluki grey(long story) and peoples opinions on my chances of her being a good worker are mixed.

She is a good sort its the cross they are questioning.

They might boss a bullX but they couldn't live with a good saluki lurcher and thats a FACT!!! :yes::yes:

i like to use saluki/lurchers they do make a good all rounder, i had one bred out of shaun v's jade saluki/lurcher back to j thompsons sniper saluki/lurcher the bicth i had off them two made a good allrounder takeing most quarry,exelled in daytime work,big and little rabbits especially.

Guest deerhunter

i work my dogs day and night and take fox deer and hare anytime day or night that is just my opinion every1 is entitled to theirs maybe i aint seen a good saluki cross but the ones i have seen have been garbage

Personally i think my saluki grey will make a decent dog, shes just a bit manic now.

Im planning to take her out tommorow night for the first time so ill put up some pics and well all see.

Ill be suprised if she exceeds the collies greys first night though!

This is my freind and neighbours dog a collie-greyhound a good dog has taken all :yes::good:

4.jpg

If i thought i could get another like her ide have one in a flash

your no0t the only one mate id certinly make room in the kekkel for one like that.

A fine looking animal.

This is my freind and neighbours dog a collie-greyhound a good dog has taken all :yes::good:

4.jpg

If i thought i could get another like her ide have one in a flash

your no0t the only one mate id certinly make room in the kekkel for one like that.

A fine looking animal.

Excuse the spelling in that last post, im not actually retarded, beleive it or not.