finally!

as you all know i have been waiting to get a new air rifle for a while. i was stuck between the bsa lighting xl and a theoben evo.

went to the gun shop today and had a shot of the xl and then i spotted a air arms s400 so i asked if i could have a shot of both, and he said ok.

i found that the xl had quite a bit recoil and was a bit louder than i expected. had a shot of the s400 smooth as silk, quite and no recoil what so ever. i planned to spend £260 on the xl and another £50-£100 on bits for it.

ended up coming home with a AA S400 that was £365. then i was charged £43 pound for a sling,tin of pellets, and sling swivels. tight fisted :censored:

anyway i am wondering if i have made the wrong choice by spending so much money when i could have got the xl?

does anyone know where i can get a diffrent silencer for it , i am looking for a longer one.

planning to go for first blood once i get scope on and scoped in :gunsmilie:

will keep updated

all the best

no mate the s400 is a QUALITY pcp gun and the xl is a goodish springer i had a lightning and sold it to buy my scorpion and yes its not a s400 but i will never go back mine is really quiet and smooth,,, i dont think you can ever match a springer to a pcp..

You are moving up and up..so why didn't you get the 410??

.......not being funny chap but you sort of ask.... do I buy a Fiesta or Peugeot 206...get the advice and go to buy... then come back with a Top end Mondeo and ask if you did the right thing???

Bit difficult to answer really!!!

Perhaps you should have bought a Jaguar!! :thumbs: