walking dog lamping or jeep

Guest smashygadge

i walk round local only coz i no were all escape routs are :tongue2: but if i want a big bag i will jumpin the car find some good field`s and get out and walk :whistling: but if i was to go for the big game pre ban ov course :whistling: i would ov drove about coz you get on to alot more that way. and get away better

happy hunting ................lb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is to all the people who are slagging the lads off who drive the fields. Unfortunately i find myself in a situation where i cant walk around the fields lamping as i lost my leg in an accident at work last year but what i can do is get around by vehicle and it would break my heart to not be able to see my dogs run anymore so what do you suggest lads ? should i stay in the house and rot away or get out there and watch my dogs doing what they do best from the motor ? or maybe one of the lads slaggin us off would like to volunteer to piggy back/donkey ride a one legged 20 stone bloke round with him next time he`s goin for a walk ???????? <_<

This is to all the people who are slagging the lads off who drive the fields. Unfortunately i find myself in a situation where i cant walk around the fields lamping as i lost my leg in an accident at work last year but what i can do is get around by vehicle and it would break my heart to not be able to see my dogs run anymore so what do you suggest lads ? should i stay in the house and rot away or get out there and watch my dogs doing what they do best from the motor ? or maybe one of the lads slaggin us off would like to volunteer to piggy back/donkey ride a one legged 20 stone bloke round with him next time he`s goin for a walk ???????? <_<

well said subaruwilly you tell them very unfortunate u lost ur legbut nice to see u still go hunting it didnt kill the spirit of hunting and the best way to go lamping and get more game is in veichels !!! :clapper:

well said subaruwilly you tell them very unfortunate u lost ur legbut nice to see u still go hunting it didnt kill the spirit of hunting and the best way to go lamping and get more game is in veichels !!! :clapper:

one of the nights last february ( when over in ireland so please dont delete this thread) we had 10 foxes in the night with the dogs from the motor, now you show me a man who could walk out lamping in feb and get the same amount, it`s highly unlikely but it dont make us better hunters or we haven`t got better dogs, the fact of it is we are covering alot more ground than somebody who is walking so we`re seeing more game

one of the nights last february ( when over in ireland so please dont delete this thread) we had 10 foxes in the night with the dogs from the motor, now you show me a man who could walk out lamping in feb and get the same amount, it`s highly unlikely but it dont make us better hunters or we haven`t got better dogs, the fact of it is we are covering alot more ground than somebody who is walking so we`re seeing more game

yeah defonatley if a was to walk round my area a wud prob just catch rabbits and the most foxes a have had waliking is 2 and a walked about 15 miles a bit of a joke really when you think of how much more graft u can get offthe back of a van !!!

Guest smashygadge
there just lazy c**ts, without any respect for farmers, keepers etc, i bet there dogs are shit aswell..... :D

bang on mate :yes:

I think u may find mate that Lucky is bein a tad sarcastic and takin the piss :whistling:

i see their are many reasons willy and i found my awnswer to why

i think theirs alot that like to walk the dogs ,in your situation genuinly cannot

as stated earlier by myself i didnt start anything in offence to anyone

the reason for asking the question.was that when i am walking my permission

and trying to be right with the farmer. i found it rather confusing to see people doing this .

and was wondering who new why and what it was done for thats all .

also if i slagged anyone of it was out of knowing who it may of been so out off my dry humour .

and i would and will be the first to appologise to anyone this thred may offend.

i am the first to be behind anyone wanting to watch a dog run. :thumbs:

i went out for a look last night, but by the time i got out, the wind had dropped, not a breath.......

I could of still pulled up & walked, but i would of done miles before i seen anything.... how do i know? Because i lamped from the roadside & only seen ONE in about 15 miles ;)

Every night when i get back from work, i take my dogs for their walk, and enjoy the countryside. However, when i go out lamping, i dont want to be just walking & looking at the night skies. i want to be "filling the freezer" ;)