Hunting Permission

Guest nastybilly
i got a 6500 acre estate the other week for fox,rabbit and hare but i cant do the deer [gutted] :good::good:

lol deerhunter ah got a load of land to do the fox and rabbit on, but same as you NO DEER (yet)... :no: but the owners comin round, ah seen the best sika stag iv ever seen in my life there and it was soooooo feckin hard not dropin it.... :wacko:

Ian I don't know if this would help you but I made up critter extermination cards with my name address and phone# and went out with my 7 year old son and patterdale we gained nearly 2000 acres in 3 hours and was not turned down once,it was very suprising as it is hard to gain permission in the states-us.I think that they are more comfortable letting you run the barns and lands if you look and present yourself professionally and give them your info.

Guest chill

i got a 6500 acre estate the other week for fox,rabbit and hare but i cant do the deer [gutted] :good::good:

lol deerhunter ah got a load of land to do the fox and rabbit on, but same as you NO DEER (yet)... :no: but the owners comin round, ah seen the best sika stag iv ever seen in my life there and it was soooooo feckin hard not dropin it.... :wacko:

any of u chaps seen a white fallow?????i have what a buetifull sight it was 3.am on a lamping sortie' whish i had a camcorder that night :good::icon_eek::icon_eek:

I had a spot of luck today, caught up with a farmer I've been trying to get hold of for a while.

He gave me a map of his farm and said go where you want with the ferrets!

Not so keen on the terriers though, which is a shame, but you can't always have your cake and eat it!