Some Old Pictures of a Hancock

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just scanned some old pictures of my old Hancock dog. These were taken about 7 - 8yr ago before the ban came in. This first one was from a day out over the local estate which was pretty good going a

This is the last batch coming up thanks for all the comments hope you enjoyed my wee trip down memory lane. No matter what x you prefer get out and do your bit but most of all enjoy what your doing AT

Mine were never billed as quality coursing dogs or even great all rounders just hard working fox dogs who occasionally took other quarry...there's not many true all rounders left

Posted Images

a dog is what you make it and it takes a good man to make a good dog.breeding helps .but without proper traing it will just be an average dog .with time and patience you can make great dog .undesputed . is obviously doing right .nice to see pictures of oldies showing us how it should be done .

a dog is what you make it and it takes a good man to make a good dog.breeding helps .but without proper traing it will just be an average dog .with time and patience you can make great dog .undesputed . is obviously doing right .nice to see pictures of oldies showing us how it should be done .

:notworthy: Wise words :notworthy: I always said,its not just the dog,its also the owner :notworthy: Take a top-class pup,put it in the hands of a guy with no bottle who doesnt give it many opportunities,its like giving Mr Bean a ferrari,take an average pup,put it in the hands of a guy who doesnt give a f**k where he goes,hunts venues which are saturated with quarry,and the pups going to make a name for itself,its not just the dog,its also the guy,symbiosis :victory:

OR LASS - why does it have to be a guy???????????????? :thumbdown:

:notworthy: Wise words :notworthy: I always said,its not just the dog,its also the owner :notworthy: Take a top-class pup,put it in the hands of a guy with no bottle who doesnt give it many opportunities,its like giving Mr Bean a ferrari,take an average pup,put it in the hands of a guy who doesnt give a f**k where he goes,hunts venues which are saturated with quarry,and the pups going to make a name for itself,its not just the dog,its also the guy,symbiosis :victory:

Absolutely HG I think women are probably better trainers than guy's more patience and are not impressed with the whole Macho thing us men have. :notworthy:

Absolutely HG I think women are probably better trainers than guy's more patience and are not impressed with the whole Macho thing us men have. :notworthy:

:clapper::clapper:

Nice catch... and the 2nd pic.... thats a big fox did she take any marks off it?

Aye she took quite a bit of stick in her time mate...quality of pics aint great as it was before the advent of digi camera's lol....the last pic I put up of her shows the stick she took over the yrs.! :thumbs:

And just in case there are any doubters..this is her now 11yr old and retired my only regret is I never got a pup from her she just never came into season.

story of my life mate :wallbash: best two bitches i have had i didnt get a pup out of either. one didnt come in season ever !!! the other i tried with three different dogs but she didnt take with any of them.

Here's a couple more of the old crew and just to show it's not all doom and destuction there's a cub that Keano's big dog Somme caught and we managed to rescue it before any damage could be done...We're big softy's really :boogie:

post-17796-1222445175_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1222445200_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1222445215_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1222445485_thumb.jpg

post-17796-1222445553_thumb.jpg

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 1