• 2 weeks later...

hey all if you do a search for stillspirits iv owned there small 4lter one but it's awsome

8days for the wash then it takes 2hours for you to get one litre of moonshine or plain spirit .

then thay do spirit essences of all the top brands well there version of the top brands of spirts and all for around 2.50 abottle .

check it out well worth the money.m

hay it costs £10 for the wash witch is five and ahalf gallons .

witch you will get around 12, 75cl bottle's.

so i get it too around £1.20 a bottle. then for a sprit eg, gin, whiskey, vodka etc, is an extra £3 which makes 3 bottles, which makes it £1.40 a bottle, for liquers add £2.00 but this is for one half 75cl bottles.

hope this is some use too you, have fun

I cannot think why most of you guys haven't gone blind by now. Many years ago and in a country which did not allow the consumption of Likker, enterprising lads like youselves would make the odd 200 ltr of alchohol. Half of their customers went blind, the other half died (just joking but the blind bit is correct).

Strictly TT when out there. Didn't bother me too much, but then I was not out there for three months at a time.

It's the fines and heavies where the problem exists. Ie, you really are looking to produce pure ethanol which has a specific boiling point. Methanol has a similar boiling point, during which collection must cease.

There is also a similar problem with propanol.. and similar chemicals.

Google it

Matty :drink: