fake bull crosses

Guest bigredbusa

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smashygadge
the trick is to get the trust of people first then let them know you are interested as they wont let just any one no there business. then just wait for them to approach you. if they dont they dont trust you but you have not lost nowt.

i did brock many years ago and saw the people as good friends

but never did they introduce me to the game .i also used to breed the bull but got out of that game and moved into lurchers not really understanding the breeding in some of the dogs used.so its all a starting piont for me and a learning curve .the guy that did eventually get me into the game and gave me my first dog ,well he stands by the collie x and has done all his life .and i cannot thank him enough but id like somthing now that i think would help alot in my game and help me in this fine sport.ive always taught myself everything and you have to ask somwhere to find awnswers hence this forum. :thumbs:

Guest bitsa lurcher
As I say, aslong as a good working game stud Is used & The pups turn out good workers I really can't see how It matters?

Butch

if that is what your happy with then thats fine ...... but there is no substitute for the original the one and only genuine article ........no matter how good the fakes are

Guest bitsa lurcher
Ch Stormer & Ch Physco were both English Bull Terriers x Stafforshire Bull Terriers If I remember rightly?

Two awesome dogs....No Pitbull ;)

Butch

i have an ebt x sbt on my yard ...... still not the genuine thing though is it :big_boss:

english and staffs are not in the same league as their american cousin .saying that , there are still a few decent staffs about if you know where to look. just because its an american doesn't say its good as there are still rubbish in them . its all down to percentages and the americans are well ahead of the rest :yes:

Spot on, and how many are really game bred.?, you can have 10 pups in a litter, you might get 2 good un's out of it.?? . They are a great breed, but as above there is still rubbish in them as well.??

BIRD