why is thay so many wanker out there

been trying to buy a good bushing dog for a long time so i put a add on the wanted site never herd nothing to last night a man pm me and told me he was geting out of the dogs blabla and he had not, a good one but the best bushing dog in england he then told me if it dident kill ten rabbit in a morning he wood pay for my desel and give me the dog .so how cud i say no . i meet them i was on my owen thay was 3 of them had a look at the dog ugly b*****d but it not what thay look like so we whent now this is the truth we hunted for 3 hours this wonder dog was not worht a wank the men was all tossas ..and i told them so thay ar liars pr..ks twat i will tell you mate you no hoo you are and you now no me if i see you post on this site agen i will name and shame you ..... :censored::censored::censored::censored: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :boxing::boxing:

PROPER DINLOS ABOUT BUT THERE NAME UP they aint done you no favours had it all my life my dog kills 3 out of 3 i got best dog in england cant kill nixtys dinlos

let me know so i dont end up with it wankers

Edited by bigdan
so why not put there name up,to stop them fooling any other genuine lad :thumbs:
THERE NOT WORTH SPEKING ABOUT THAY NO HOO THAY ARE AND AS I HAVE SAID IF THAY POST AGEN I WILL AND PUNCH THERE MOTHERS C.NT OUT OF THEM YOU GOT MY NUM AND LIKE I TOLD YOU ALL TODAY NO MORE SELING SHIT DOG SHIT PUPS I HAVE BLOOKED BACK AND YOU ARE A DOG DEILING WANKER :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
Guest markbrick1
so why not put there name up,to stop them fooling any other genuine lad :thumbs:
THERE NOT WORTH SPEKING ABOUT THAY NO HOO THAY ARE AND AS I HAVE SAID IF THAY POST AGEN I WILL AND PUNCH THERE MOTHERS C.NT OUT OF THEM YOU GOT MY NUM AND LIKE I TOLD YOU ALL TODAY NO MORE SELING SHIT DOG SHIT PUPS I HAVE BLOOKED BACK AND YOU ARE A DOG DEILING WANKER :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

you should name them then for the good of the site and to help other members,

calm down your give yourself a hernia im breeding flick next couple of weeks you can have a pup for nixtys be good for next year if you get it out with mj's patterdale
UR RIGHT DAN SORY LADS I JUST GET PISSED OF SOME TIMES ..BUT YOU SHUD OF BIN THERE 270 MILES ... :wallbash: GOOD NIGHT LADS SORY AGEN FR ALL THE SWERING

im going to be honest i had a working bedlington x springer good busher deference was i was giveing it away a fella came from london to poole to look at it the f****r didnt go in one bush she was fine before good bitch and would never propely hunt again i felt like a right twat i could be more sorry but i was giveing it away to working home if it wasnt a worker i would of give it to a pet home felt a twat